Reviews for Lasso His Heart
anko chapter 8 . 7/21/2015
Sweet Sweet epilogue
goldeneyekit chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
i greatly enjoyed this story and love it very much.
PeanutTree chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
This WAS really fun to read! Those sneaky men!
Alitchen chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
What a good story, I like it when Mr.. House tries to get Mr.. Wilson to understand and that they are so good together. Good text classification, easy to read. Laugh several times when I read it and always wanted to read the chapter that came after. Thanks for an incredible story.
hawaii5063 chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Sorry i am reviewing years after you wrote this, but i really enjyoed it and thought you might like to know. It made me smile. :)
micetea chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Love this") Wish I had read it earlier!
SilverHowler chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Kya! So...so...CUTE! *Squeals like a fangirl* XD LOL

This was amazing! I totally loved it, and the little twist in the end with Wilson actually playing House...I bow low to your great genious! Now all I want is a sequel... ;D 'Cause evil, dominant bastard House and sweet, innocent-but-not-quite-so-innocent submissive Wilson is so hot ;P

Anyway, keep on writing stuff as fun as this, and I'll become a couple of hundred years due to all good laughs. If, of course, I don't manage to laugh myself to death before that... XD

/Silver Howler the Three-Tailed Spirit Fox
BlkDiamond chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
Only problem is you need more chapters, enjoyed this story and DO NOT want it to end.
purpledinosaur7 chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
You are awesome, please write more House/Wilson! This was a fabulous break from the serious angstiness of all the fics out there after the House's Head/Wilson's Heart. Totally adorable!

Thanks for writing this!
Elendil-sama chapter 8 . 5/23/2008
"The two barely contain their excitement. Both hearts race to the same tempo. Passion blazes like blue lightening from one, colliding with the smoldering embers of the other."

That is so true! I experimented that feeling and it's so great!
BlkDiamond chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Poor Wilson, he doesn't know how to get what he truely wants and everyone else seems to realize "they" are not what he truely wants. Now when will House get his head out of the sand and confront Wilson and what Wilson is telling everyone else (not in words of course).
AmayaSora chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
This is a very good, interesting story. The ties are also the perfect gift. I look forward to reading more. :)
BlkDiamond chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Very good chapter. I'm not convienced Wilson doesn't know, seems to me he is acting more like the cat who got the cream and the canary and wants to make sure everyone knows. I think House is more in the dark then Wilson. Please continue and update soon.
Elendil-sama chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I stop my reading just to say I love this sentence “Mi sofa es su sofa, but not the pizza unless your dinero is my dinero.” aaww I'm dead! Great!
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Still intersting. Think I liked the flow of chapter 1 better but was still a good chapter. Please continue and update again soon.