Reviews for Some Distant Day
mayalewis16 chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
i wish she had fallen in love with ZUKO! But i like the ending. good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I like what I've read so far, but "Lord Iroh"? Did you mean General Iroh or are insinuating something else here? Regarding her viewpoints, I mean.
SwampTreader chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Why this story doesn't have more reviews shall elude me. I LOVE this stories seriously they're stinkin awesome. I jut ugh cannon express how much I love these things!
alicelouise'x chapter 30 . 5/6/2011
This was wonderful, I Learned about Rana ;p it was really good. I did hope for a little more Zuko, but I loved the goodbye. Zuko seemed a bit.. I don't know hoe to say it ;p

Like a child not wanting someone else to play with his toy, even though he doesn't want to play with it himself. I would say protective but it wasn't that.. But it was good cause Zuko ends up with Mai in the real story and you didn't change it.

but I really did love the ending, it wasn't what I expected but it was really fitting.

Btw, did you know that Azula was supposed to be a boy?

Did you write a story about Iroh's visit to the spirit world or was it someone else? Not sure ;p
RubyStarPower chapter 30 . 4/24/2011
This was an amazing story that surprisingly change my outlook on some things. It was an adventure just reading this and I am happy yet sad that this is the end. You inspired me to try harder with writing and for that I am thankful. Although I may not post anything on I know that in the future I will publish a book. You Ardala91 have been added to the short list of those who have touch my heart, and for that I sincerely thank you.

Rubymoon

your #1 fan :)
CrazyExtreme chapter 30 . 8/19/2009
Ok I know I reviewed this story a long time ago but I could never bring myself to finish reading it. Mostly becuase I was busy with other things like writing papers. Laziness was also a factor lol! But now that I have finally finished reading this I have to say I am impressed. You tied together every thing nicely at the end. I also loved the fact that you had a central theme to the story. Determining who you are and what you want to do with your life. Many authors on this website seem forget that the theme is an integral part of the story and write about random pairings instead haha. (sorry i had to say that)! But anyways, this story is now on my favorites list and you are now on my favorite authors list. And that's not an easy thing to do. PEACE OUT! :)
pinkisemo13 chapter 30 . 5/26/2009
YAY! THAT WAS AMAZING!
Sam the ham sandwich chapter 30 . 1/30/2009
Wowie

I love this!

I just read the whole thing for, um, two hours? I skipped some parts, but I think I read all the parts with Zuko in it XD

Love it!
DarkBluexx chapter 30 . 1/30/2009
I'm pretty sure I was smiling like a moron the whole time I read that chapter and then I read it again and was happy to find that it was still just as amazing the second time around. And just so you know, if your writing makes me smile like a moron then it's pretty freaking amazing.

So basically, I LOVED it.

And I don't just mean the last chapter (although, I'm pretty sure it might be my new favorite chapter). The whole story is probably my favorite Avatar fanfic I've read on here and it's gonna be so depressing to not have your updates to look forward to anymore.

I love that Rana's pregnant and that Narimi had twins. :] So cute! It's sad about Huyu, though. I was glad that everyone pretty much got a happy ending, though and the last part with Rana and Enlai was perfection. I think I read it like three times, I loved it so much.

I plan on reading what you have of Keiya's story as soon as I can so this won't be the last you hear from me. ;] And I'm pretty sure it's kinda obvious that I would love if you made a sequel.

By the way, if you had killed off Rana in Ba Sing Se, I would have cried. So thank you so much for creating Enlai and Genji.

Your "number one reader and reviewer" (D),

La Pequena Escorpion chapter 29 . 1/27/2009
AH THEY HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! D:
La Pequena Escorpion chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
way to open up a story!

yuu just got me hooked ;D
DarkBluexx chapter 29 . 1/27/2009
I liked this chapter lots. :] I don't think Zuko was out of character at all. I thought it was really sweet how happy he was to see her again... in the beginning, at least. It's also nice to know that Zuko -does- find happiness in the end of the series too.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to chapter 30! Last chapter! -gasp-

opin chapter 28 . 1/24/2009
Here's hoping your character gets a happy ending- not sure how that can happen now though.
DarkBluexx chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Aww, that was so sad! Poor Genji. I definitely didn't see that one coming. :[ Good chapter, though. I really liked her confrontation with Keitaro and how all along he thought of her as his daughter.

Chapter 28 was really good too. I liked her meeting with the Guardian. Keiya seems like a really interesting character.

I don't know if it's just because the updates are coming so fast or what but this feels like it's going really fast for me. I guess endings are always like that, though. Only two more chapters. :[

DarkBluexx chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
Wow... I can barely keep up with all these updates. Which is good except for the fact that this is going to end way to soon. :[

But anyway, I'm glad her parting with Genji didn't end on too bad of a note even though I did kinda like disliking Genji. :/ The cabbage man was a nice touch too.

Moving on, I liked how you portrayed Rana's mother and I liked that even though she died, it was still kind of a happy ending for her. The dream with her aunt was really interesting. The relation with her aunt and Enlai was a little confusing to read at first but once I got it I had one of those "Oh!" moments. It was a very unexpected piece of information and I loved it.

I love Rana's (Sayuri-Rana) relationship with her sister and I thought you did a really good job at showing it. I like Narimi's character a lot too, she seems like a really good sister and mother.

And lastly, I was really glad that Rana kept her promise with Ryda. I had almost forgotten about him, honestly. The scene with Soran was heartbreaking and very well written.

Only four more chapters... oh noes! :[