Reviews for Through a Prism
Just Another Tragedy chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I cried when i read this.
Don't really know why except that it's beautiful.
Thank you for sharing.
Me2000 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
so true
Fluffeh chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
aoqpiweughtqlwkjenfeiueiwalo jsdf;okiajcpo;aeihapoiwestslkvjalkschjeouh afewliurh. NO WORDS. IT'S PERFECT.
HPLover747 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow. This was really fantastic, especially in portraying all the characters. Even if the word "show" has absolutely no meaning to me now.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is truly incredible. gaaah. I don't know how to express how much I love this, least of all Harry's perspective against all other characters. And maybe, maybe they're all right?
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
wow that was great its really makes you think. it helped i was listing to a slow song. but clap clap clap
ark the wanderer chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This thing is amazing... I wish I could find the right word to describe it.. 'amazing' and 'great' and 'really good' seems really overused. and this creative work deserves something more than overused praises... it has creativity, it has talent, and it has heart...
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh, yes. This is a very creative piece. It is very simple, but turns out to be pure gold because of that. I love it. :)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Heh. Awesome. I'm favin' this. n_n
missmarina95 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
You are an amazing writer! You are so deep in your writing, you really find the meaning of things. I applaude you and all your writings.

P.S Have you considered a carrer in pschology? I think you'd be great at it.:)
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was a really interesting fic! Everyone's pov of Harry and then Harry's pov of everyone including himself. Excellent job!
Amaherst chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, this was really different. I liked it.

Ever notice how weird the word "show" is, when you read it and say it?