Reviews for I Won't Leave You
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hey there!

That was a totally sweet and cute one-shot (apart from Booth being shot, of course :))! I'm a really big fan of your work and I've read all of your Bones stories (although I hardly ever review - sorry for that!) and I hope that you write another one soon!

Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great story. Very cute.

Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great story. I needed a fluffy story after the week that was Bones, House, The Office, Supernatural, and Numb3rs.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
The hospital scene is how they open up the season finale! That would make SO many people happy!
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
"I have to kiss Bones in real life the way I kiss her in my dreams."

Aw, I loved that. That's a pretty good reason to live. I've been reading a lot of these post-Wannabe in the Weeds stories, and I think this one is one of the best I've read this past week. Great job!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
aw so beyond cute fluff
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Oh, I loved how this was in Booth's point of view! His thoughts were dead on and the scene at the end was great. :) You excited for MONDAY?
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
"How many people are fortunate enough to look at something so beautiful as they die?"

I loved that part. So full of unsaid things. Once more, well done.

TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, that was great! I really enjoyed how you described Booth's feelings while watching her on stage.

Keep up the good work!

bb-4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
great view point of the end of that chapter. look forward to more soon
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aww. That's what we all want to see Monday. ] I liked the bit about Hot Blooded.

At least now I’m safe from treacherous kitchen appliances.

lol. Brilliant. Now if only homicidal stalker maniacs were in the same category as kitchen appliances we'd be set. ]
s.alexie chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
that's really cute! i love the last captures the emotion really well. good job! :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2