Reviews for Edge of the Night
machkeraja chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Can't believe I missed this!

Amazing work!
nancy indy chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
that was beautiful,like you i hope the final ep will see them back together. look forward to update happy grey's day 5/22.
Titch22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Thank you for making Derek apoligise and admit his mistakes. And thank you for giving Meredith back her self-respect.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
wow.
couture7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was beautiful! So realistic and sad yet hopeful! I wish things had gone this way. It's nice to see Derek finally come to all of these realizations, and to try to reach out to Meredith. It's nice that he knows he'd rather be alone than with someone who isn't Meredith. This is the one thing i most want him to realize on the show, so i hope we get this. Great job!
MortalCity chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I hope to God that the reunion happens just like this. Beautifully done.
jimemon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was great. I truly enjoyed Derek’s introspection, and even when I want Derek to be the one to end it with Rose this is a scenario I could live with because in a certain way he did it, in his own Derek-passive-aggressive way which is nothing but a compliment to you because it was so in character. I loved the talk, everything it out there, every little piece of the puzzle and now they have to work on putting it back together, slowly. Again, amazing work, I wish things happened this way because just like you and I think almost every shipper of the couple out there I am extremely skeptical about their upcoming reunion.
storywriter84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Awesome. Too bad it's a one-shot. Well written. I like how you get into both of their heads. And the thing with Rose. . . nice. Great job.
Kathi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Beautifully written. Loved it.