Reviews for Breathless
loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
love that twist.
Evangeline.Kanzaki.G chapter 8 . 8/2/2016
This story was so hot, I loved your choice of vocabulary and style of writing. Good job on making this a good lemon ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Good so far I just stared watching the anime :3
No one important chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
This was great. I have to say even with the minimum amount of spelling errors it was still entertaining to read. Thanks for making it.
zeurin chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
Holy cow that was hot! I can't believe you ended it right there though! Right when she was about to return the favor! More plzzzzz! Keep up the good work. The characters are surprisingly believable and less OOC than other MisaxL stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
I loved it and would like more please
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I like all of it except for the bits where you make Ryuzaki seem a lot like Light romantically, ie where he says about not wanting to comfort a girl who wasn't going to put out. It kinda ruined the whole 'innocent L' thing I love so much, and makes him look like a horny douchebag.
BloodyBlondeVamp chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You should write more LxMisa, I luv this pairing! :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Nooo it's over! Aww I'm gonna miss reading this :( it was a really good MisaxL fanfic. Great job! :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Man they're really at it and good thing L always has protection on. Can't afford to get Misa preggers. Well if she did, it would suck for the kid. Good work on this chap :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
He said "she left already" Wth L!? Lmao now if L and Light are cuffed, Misa isn't gonna be able to get some alone time with L. Hmm better read the next chappie :D
FlowersN'stars chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Oh my, he's pretty good for an anti-social guy. Kinda cool that they hooked up but I still feel a little sad for Misa. Since L doesn't love her, maybe he's just using her and Misa has been Light's pet so I kinda pity the girl. Anyways, we'll see how it goes :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
That was HOT! Most lemons are written to fast but this was very well written. I don't like when the characters go from kissing, naked, screaming each others name in just 3 sentences. I'm not even kidding, haha.