Reviews for A Bedtime Story
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
aw loved it! if you are still writing... more, pretty please?
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Well done. Love the "tickles my head" comment; I burst out laughing and then had to explain it to my sweetie.
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love your story! It's so sweet!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awww! That was adorable! Kids that age can be so sweet (when they're not being little monsters!) especially when they feel like they're being helpful.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was wonderful!
worrywart chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I am so glad I found this story and the other "mairin" stories. I admit I actually did what Severus wanted to...made things mysteriously disappear from my son's current reading rut. Fun fun story!
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
hermoso en verdad xD
kerricarri chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This story felt very intimate with me. Your own life experiences as a parent clearly colors the fic and makes it that much more of a personal read. It's the little details you include in your stories, such as exasperation of the much loved storybook owl, that really grounds the universe you're crafting. It makes the world and setting of your fics that much more real.

I also enjoyed the angle of Severus's perspective-that parents really can't find reproach with their children. His dead serious beliefs of his daughter's future capability were particularly hilarious since he is so obviously in adoration of his child while being so obviously Snape. But what really strikes me about the fic is how well you captured the perspective Severus represents, that of an adoring and awestruck father. I never expected to understand my parents a bit more just by reading fic, so thank you and please keep writing in this universe.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww, that was absolutely adorable :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A wonderful short story, very cute indeed :) I love it!
lulabelle72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
A person on DA is presenting at least four of your stories, including this one, as her own. This is her page:

She's also plagiarized work by NotSoSaintly and OpalJade. I have reported her to DA and told her myself, but I thought you should know.
Myra Cullen chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I have a 3 year old little girl who is both very bright and exhaustingly energetic, and this story really resonated with me. I loved seeing fatherhood from Snape's point of view. And yes, I live for naptime. :)
anna123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aww... so cute! :)
Callisti chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love this, and the previous stories! How sweet these endings are.. more, please!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol aww!so cute! i can so imagine snape being a father:)