Reviews for A Bedtime Story
Callisti chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love this, and the previous stories! How sweet these endings are.. more, please!
SeverusHermioneForever chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol aww!so cute! i can so imagine snape being a father:)
Linlaah chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So sweet! I just love Mairin. :D
paddiew chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thank you. Very sweet. I enjoyed all the of the series. Nice break from the heavy angst in most HG/SS.
Mountain Dew Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very cute and completly true. In my house it's /Mr. Potatoe Head Gets Dressed/ For some reason, it's a big crowd pleaser. Great job!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was hysterically funny! Poor Severus! He did his best, but Ollie proved to be too great a for.

Ranger
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
just sweet

so cute, severus falls asleep while reading the bedtimestory, i sounds familiar with me

lovely one-shot

Madame Minuit12
disamphigory chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
As a children's librarian, I watched one child renew "The Velveteen Rabbit" for over two months, until her mother asked me to take the book, thereby becoming the ogre-librarian who steals books.

If my father read fanfiction, I'm sure we'd have to discuss my propensity for all things polka-dotted, train-like, or mythological. Raising precocious children has its pitfalls, I suspect.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a note, after reading all of your Severus/Hermione works in one sitting-my flatmate is not so happy with me right now. I find your writing refreshing and more truthful to the everyday "romances" than is normally shown in this pairing. No "loves of the ages" for Severus and Hermione. Also, your piece "To the North" or some such title made me wish for my own slice of Canadian wilderness and Saturdays of sausage and contented reading with a companion.

I look forward to more works from you in the future.
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aww lol that was really cute and funny! poor sev... tried out lol :P
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Adorable! Great work!
PrudenceAndParseltongue chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
ohmyjeeze, I just finished Snape, A History, and these two short-after story things (sorry, it's late, my brain is sort of in slowmode). They both had me cracking up. I loved this. It was so good. D hahhaa.
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Too cute! Great job...
My-Edward-1992 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aaww that was so cute!
Plumbum chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great story!

I didn't manage to fully persuade myself to have children, as of yet. My husband is not pushing it either :-)

I love little children in small doses, a few hours at a time. It is rather disconcerting that we make a decision that determines the rest of our lives based on hormonal changes. I still think no one in their right mind without the extreme hormonal push would decide to have children (assuming they had a clue what it entailed).

Sweet story, regardless!
Subversa chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
What a delightful story! I chuckled all the way through it. There are several of the Golden Books that my son loved to pieces: Tootle the Train , Scuffy the Tugboat...

You caught the father/daughter interaction perfectly, I thought. Who can resist Daddy!Snape? Thanks for the treat, Kailin!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »