Reviews for A Bedtime Story
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww, that was absolutely adorable :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
A wonderful short story, very cute indeed :) I love it!
lulabelle72 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
A person on DA is presenting at least four of your stories, including this one, as her own. This is her page:

She's also plagiarized work by NotSoSaintly and OpalJade. I have reported her to DA and told her myself, but I thought you should know.
Myra Snape chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I have a 3 year old little girl who is both very bright and exhaustingly energetic, and this story really resonated with me. I loved seeing fatherhood from Snape's point of view. And yes, I live for naptime. :)
anna123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Aww... so cute! :)
Callisti chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love this, and the previous stories! How sweet these endings are.. more, please!
singingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
lol aww!so cute! i can so imagine snape being a father:)
Linlaah chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
So sweet! I just love Mairin. :D
paddiew chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Thank you. Very sweet. I enjoyed all the of the series. Nice break from the heavy angst in most HG/SS.
Mountain Dew Girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Very cute and completly true. In my house it's /Mr. Potatoe Head Gets Dressed/ For some reason, it's a big crowd pleaser. Great job!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was hysterically funny! Poor Severus! He did his best, but Ollie proved to be too great a for.

~~Ranger
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
just sweet

so cute, severus falls asleep while reading the bedtimestory, i sounds familiar with me

lovely one-shot

Madame Minuit12
disamphigory chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
As a children's librarian, I watched one child renew "The Velveteen Rabbit" for over two months, until her mother asked me to take the book, thereby becoming the ogre-librarian who steals books.

If my father read fanfiction, I'm sure we'd have to discuss my propensity for all things polka-dotted, train-like, or mythological. Raising precocious children has its pitfalls, I suspect.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a note, after reading all of your Severus/Hermione works in one sitting-my flatmate is not so happy with me right now. I find your writing refreshing and more truthful to the everyday "romances" than is normally shown in this pairing. No "loves of the ages" for Severus and Hermione. Also, your piece "To the North" or some such title made me wish for my own slice of Canadian wilderness and Saturdays of sausage and contented reading with a companion.

I look forward to more works from you in the future.
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
aww lol that was really cute and funny! poor sev... tried out lol :P
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/25/2008