Reviews for The return of a hero
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 1/30
Please continue?
hellfire45 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
make more chapters fast
AnotherFanfictionAddict chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
You've been writing on here for a while now, and whilst your stories have improved there's still room to improve.

Take the "What do I own this pleasure full visit?" that should to "What do I owe..."

You also miss out words, a lot which breaks immersion.
"You have a lot people counting on you but theydo believe you can get what you say done..." should be"You have a lot of people..."
Jfitzgerald chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Please update again soon. Thanks.
kyo chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
-_- does every single one of your stories need that damn OC "drake" i mean i want to read your stories because you use my fave pairings but your OC is killing it for me i think your friend would think its pathetic that you only remember him by some made up character he made if thats the case maybe he's not the friend u think he is i bet you are in your subconscious trying to forget him i mean maybe you don't remember him because all those memories were bad im just saying
kyo chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
-_- does all of your stories need that damn OC "drake" i mean i want to read your stories because you use my fave pairings but your OC is killing it for me i think your friend would think its pathetic that you only remember him by some made up character he made if thats the case maybe he's not the friend u think he is i bet you are in your subconscious trying to forget him i mean maybe you don't remember him because all those memories were bad im just saying ...
death chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Great job on making this and more people should tell you that.
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
I really like this story!
Toby860 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Sofar your off to a good start.
bankai777 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
i would not be surprised if the person standing next to the 3rd hokage is guess is that he wants to train his former students child.i hope that yugao can stop jiraiya from turning her boyfriend/future husband into a naruto and yugao have a girl i hope that they name her kushina after naruto's mother and if they have a boy they could name him minato after naruto's father the 4th hokage.i believe that even tsunade senju and shizune would have approve of naruto dating yugao would tell yugao hurt him and you die a very painful death.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
lol insane stamina good think anko wasn't there to make any jokes
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
i wonder what apprenticing naruto changes
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012