Reviews for Rise and Fall
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
Are you going to continue this? _ Please do! I want to find out more!
Ann Jinn chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
My sincere apologies. I printed the story off to read when my computer broke down and never reviewed.

It is very interesting how you are picturing what happened after the fall of the temple, how the survivors are having to piece their lives together. The silent ones talking. Ben and Gar are bounty hunters.

But, looking at the dates, do you plan on continuing the story? I hope so.
PeaceGuardian chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
Ah...someone finally decided to update. I'm sneaking around and reading this story so...if I die or get in trouble...it's your fault! And now for the insanely insanely long part of the review. lol. I enjoyed this chapter although it was quite short! And the stinkin clifhanger, what's that about? I mean I want to read more, though this is the perfect length since I'm going to be caught any moment now...I hear footsteps damn...this is the longest as I can make it without getting in trouble! Toodles and update soon or else...yes...this insanely insane review must've driven you insane by now.
Geri K chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
The emporer's name is so silly Obi-Wan couldn't even finish saying it. He's probably laughing at such a silly name.

Yes I am reading Book of Musings.
Geri K chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Votary is slicing and dicing.

I'm having suspicious thoughts on who it might be...
Geri K chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Stass is risking a rap on the shins by Yoda's cane calling him a baby.
PeaceGuardian chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
OH YES! Shall I leave you a super long review that will drive you insanely mad! lol. I'm super happy and hyped up now that finals are over I think I might just leave you a super long review just for my entertainment of driving you insane! lol Anyway, LOVED IT! of course, the joke on how Mace shaved his head, I could totally see that. It was HILARIOUS. :) Is this review long enough? lol I like what you wrote and you should update soon!
Geri K chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
Who is Palpatine kidding *Peace restored* Yeah right!

He's been in control for three years, someone needs to bump him off. *Haa, haa*

great.
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
This is such a good story. Like how the girls can slip through while the guys can't.

One thing that has laways bothered me is that the Sith are known for deception and every apprentice has fallen for it. Makes a great story. Still, nothing is worse than an unhappy apprentice.

A really great job on this story.
Roque Amadi chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Ooh interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. Update soon :)
Geri K chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
I wonder if Votary is heading towards Obi-Wan and Garen.

At least they're getting information from someone.

I hope more is coming soon.
PeaceGuardian chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
It's been a while since I've been on, :P the star wars side anyway. Here's my review! Did you miss me? :D I thought it was really good, a little short! ANd I'm still confused, I like confused, so it's a good thing. I think...but good job so far and I hope the future chapters will be five times this long, or maybe just three time, cause then I'll get lazy. THere goes my crazy long review, I have to keep the record. :D Enjoy reading this review and update soon!
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Like the back flash compared with the present day.
Geri K chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
interesting, I hope they get off the planet in one piece
vala-anna chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
five jedi left and they're split up. Lots of little intrigues and mysteries going on...

I like - please update soon