Reviews for It's not the same without both of you
Darkemberz chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
OMG THAT WAS EPIC! -nosebleed- I love yaoi! and threesomes are just that much hotter XD
Satoko-kun chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
RAWR. This fic made me happy 8D

I highly enjoyed Gaara's bluntness. It made me giggle XDD

The plot did make sense, to me at least. The only advice is like...what was going on during the actual lemon was a bit hard to follow (BUT, that could be that its 1 am and I'm tired XD)

Overall, it was amazing work
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
The plot wasn't quite as cracky as you seem to think... but it also was a bit fast... I think this is a two or three shot shoved into a one shot... I do that a lot... xD but I'm getting better... having a god bets is helpful... good job though!(well besides the grammar anyway)
Bounty Hunter Darcy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Teehee...it's still good. Don't take any flames from anybody b/c it's a great fic.
SidewalkChalk2718 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
*Does the first review dance* ... at least I think this is the first. Anyway, I just finished reading "Generations" and I am so glad I found your fics! Granted, this one lacks the hot steamy sexiness of it's counterpart, however, it is a great stand-alone, an awesome prequel, and overall an excellent lemonade (watered down lemon, if you catch my drift).

You've officially got me hooked in this pairing - my first threesome - Congratulations! Do I get huggles?

~Sidewalkchalk2718