Reviews for Anxiety, Annoyance and Struggling Acceptance
Alice x chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
WOW! Didnt expect that with rowan acc :') i think your an amazing writer, keep posting!
your fan chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
This is an amazing story! YOu actually manage to write like KAren McCombie:) Your ideas are really iteresting and i just can't stop reading them! Please write more after the end of this one so we can see how Rowan copes with the baby and how Billy and Ally end up! I love it so much, you're an awesome writeer:)
Hogwarts-Dreams chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Update soon (: Poor Tor. Poor Rowan.

Can you add some more about Linn, if that's okay?

You're a great writer
The WolfCat chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Great fic! Please write more, I need to find out what happens next!

TARDIS Queen x
manni777 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
really good i like where you are going with this carry on !
A Sun Storm chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
love this
aussiebabe290 chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
i love it! could you pretty, pretty please continue?

xoxox
Lucy4Life chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Really Really Love This Story. Good Job! :o) Please Please Please Add Some More Chapters As The Suspense Is Killing Me.

L X :o)
mstery chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
were is the rest of the chapters please write more
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
omg

u have to update

i really love this story

all the drama is very good

i do hope u keep ally and billy together when he stops being a berk, i mean jerk

please update soon
Sparkly Daleks chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Wow, you go, Ally! Looking forward to next chappie - please update soon! And my mind is already opening the gates for the Stella Etc. plot bunnies...
5036780 chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Wow... this is amazing...PLEASE hurry and write more!

x
ChainsawPrincess chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
Finally a new chapter! This one was great I cant wait to find out what happns next!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
*knocks Billy out with a bucket of stones* Moron! a brilliant chapter, very amusing actually when Billy was going into detail about his torture sessions - i mean playtime. i'll check out your Stella Etc thing soon.
Rose Baca chapter 7 . 7/10/2009