Reviews for Buried Alive
Guesssssssssssst chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I think he would have come back and be conscious every time. I saw a post on tumblr about how brain death occurs 4 min. after all oxygen is used up, and assuming he came back after about a minute since there is barely any damage, he would be reborn every five minutes. Since he is "reset" after each death, his mind and body would be in perfect working order and he would slowly die for the next four min. and wake up after 5. Someone calculated how many times he would have died if that happened... I enjoyed this story though. Good job, hope you got a good degree as well.
CaptJackH chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is terrific. I couldn't have imagined how Jack would've survive 2,0 years of suffocation. You capture the possibility very well.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
wow that was amazing. disturbing perhaps, but amazing. very insightful. I hate how after LTOTLTs jack just went WAHEY my team lucky me! see ya doc. then after this he went...waht's two thousands years of being buried alive.

would be remember tosh and Owen? really? after suffocating all those times?
JayJay chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Wow, You're a great writer. That was terrifying, creepy and though I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat I couldn't stop reading. You have quite and imagination!

Thinking about it, I think Jack would have died over and over but like you described - the first few times being harder then eventually quicker.