Reviews for Not Yours
Awesome! ;)
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
impresive ,amusing , and you even remembered to call them artworks when so many forget that. good job
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Me likes! I am happy that Dark is not portrayed as an arrogant jerk that would sign someone's life away just because he didn't like him. So many ppl do that.
rini anointed436 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Nice! I like how you portray Dark's character. There is good in him, and I can't imagine him to be a cruel entity. Krad definitely doesn't seem the type who'd tolerate being under anyone's control.
The Lantern chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
THIS IS AWESOME!...

how did I miss this for a complete year? I search for this stuff deliberately after all...hmph.
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I'd love to see the sequel to this - it says that it would be many years until Krad brings the incident up, but I'm wondering what causes that? And how did they get seperated in the first place?

I'm writing a fic based on them getting seperated. Ironically, possibly inspired by this one, also has a scene in the works where Krad faces off against Kei. I may have been thinking of the anime last episode as I imagined that as well, though. I always thought it was weird that Krad would willingly let ANYONE control him.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hey! this is really good!

I liked your thoughts on Krad and Dark. And also Dark's reaction to Kei's request.

Are you going to add more?

If not, Keep writing.
Argendriel chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Thank you kindly for this story.

People tend to forget that Dark is neither stupid, nor naive, nor easily manipulated. And it's become a rare pleasure to read a well written story in this fandom.

Aagai, thank you, and keep up the good work.

(And I just noticed you wrote a Good Omens fanfiction- I'll be off to read it now )