Reviews for May Angels Lead You In
ZZlyn chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c3WdKst0riQ1
0606007061 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Gosh this is so sad i miss my pillow that i cry on when im saddddd!

Anyway your story is really awesome i wanna cry but i cant cuz its my birthday! (lie) (feeble excuse)

The point is that i like crying on my pillow cuz- your story is awesome!

i love it!
batsuko mugenmo chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
nabuca's death... so sad, but you made it so... great? that make any sense? anyway, i really loved it. i feel i should check out your other stories now - they're probably just as beautifully written. X3
GrimWolf56 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I love this story. You are like... "The master of details". The way that you have plenty of detailed descriptions just amazes me. You're great.
weatheredlaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
A beautiful one shot for one of the most poignant moments in the short series. You captured Nabuca wonderfully.
jonathan lane chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great poem at the end, really fits well with the whole story line.
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
TEWG: I LOVE THIS SONG AND THE WAY YOU JUST USED IT TO BE LIKE NABUCA... I LOVE YOU.

801: Poor Nabuca. We loved him and yet he had to die...

TEWG & 801
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
so sad
hitomisure chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like your story but I still hope that you would write it longer. If it's possible, I want to see your write about Nabuka more. I really like him, too. And, it's really shatter my heart when I see him dies.
RageFeline chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This story is so cool, you're a great author. This story made me cry, but I loved it.
papatte chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Nabuca's end broke my heart. You described it perfectly. I do think he'd be scared to face what he'd done. :( Nice oneshot.

uathann :D

ps : do you know for sure how old is everyone in the anime? I wrote a drabble featuring Nabuca and Tabur, but I can't post it if they're younger than I thought...