Reviews for Found
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Why is NO a hard word for some men to understand? By the end of this chapter my computer was so covered in drool from listening to your food descriptions that I almost was unable to let you know your efforts were greatly appreciated.
TexasSupernaturalCowgirl chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Great ending. Loved the story and your wonderful writing. Hope you visit Chris and Ezra again.
SivanShemesh chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
I love it and yet it hard for me to see it ending.

I hope you'll have another story that feature Ezra with.

Thank you for writing it, i love the way you write Chris in it, and i'm glad that Ezra did what he supposed to be, like he was naked without it, love that one.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

humblefan chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
Their first date! It was perfect. Hell, this whole chapter was perfect. And the bad guy is gone forever! Now my question is: who are the next to be paired up? Nathan and Josiah? Josiah and JD? JD and Nathan? You do such a wonderful job . . . I want more! hf
SivanShemesh chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
That was so sweet chapter, thank you for the update, and i'm looking forward for the next chapter.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update as soon as you can.

And give Vin and Buck some make up sex for the help they gave, or rather Buck gave to his old friend, i'm sure Vin would love it. *grin*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

SivanShemesh chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Feeding the author with extra cooking. Worth to wait, and i hope that could put Doug under bars soon.

Great chapter, i'm already looking forward for more, so please update asap.

*Hugs*

humblefan chapter 8 . 6/27/2008
Wonderful chapter! Lawrence is so smug; I can't wait for Chris to get a hold of him. You are going to let Chris loose on him, right? And I love how you can Sarah step in. That was sweet.
SivanShemesh chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
Now i found a way to know your next update... lol!

I still waiting for your update you know... i want to know of what is happening next.

So keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and please update asap.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great week and keep smiling,

happykid chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Doug is a physco and Chris had better kill him in the end. Poor Ezra too...the toy of a derranged physco. I hope Chris and Ezra get some sense knocked into them soon and get the hell together. Although some denial would be nice :D
Vivian Tanner chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
OH NO, you can'tleave us hangnng like that . . . do they get out . . . do they get passed Lawrence . . . Does Chris kill him (I know I would want to ight about then)? Please post soon.
humblefan chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
What a fantastic chapter! I was just as excited as Chris when he finally figured out Lawrence was involved. They finally found Ezra! And how do you end it? A gun to JD's face? NO! This was quite a fast-paced part. Excellent job!
jensmit75 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I absolutely love this! Ezra is the love of my life and I cant get enough of reading about him. He like the rest of the mag7 guys will never die! thanks for helping to keep them alive. Please continue with this story. your awesome! I WILL keep reading.
MsT chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I am enjoying this story very much, and anxiously await each update! Could it be that Doug is having a secret addition built into his house, a place to store our dear Ezra? Uh Oh, angst ahead!
humblefan chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
While I'm worried about this Doug guy (he is getting seriously creepy), I'm so glad to see Ezra and Chris getting closer and closer. And the little scene between Vin and Buck was absolutely adorable! They are so cute together. (I know, I know, cute isn't the right word, but . . . aww, they're so cute). Great job. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hotchner chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
That is a Most AWESOME Chapter. I really liked it when Ezra about

collapsed because of a migraine and Chris ran up to keep him from

falling and hurting himself. I also loved it when Doug sat out

in his car waiting all that time for Ez to come home just to

have Chris bring him home in his own car and take Ez into the

house with Doug watching. I'm glad that Chris was there to