Reviews for In Shock
Fed up with this crap chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I so hate to review when my hands hurt like they do and I'm on the go go go but I didn't want another person hating me for reading their story and no comments. I like it so far and will keep reading.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Great story! Yeah when I saw the undersheriff talking to him I knew something was going to happen when he shot Warrick, especially when everyone left walking slowly out the diner and when he went to his car in the dark alley. my heart sank into my stomach and had that lump in the throat deal and i said "oh my gosh!" out loud.
linsy chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
haha... well it was the least I could do!

now I will be counting down the days until you put up a sequel!

Seriously... I need more closure :P
stokesgirl chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Great last chapter, I'm looking forward to the sequel. You're going to write one, aren't ya?

I love how Nick just doesn't believe Warrick is dead. If anyone figures it out, it will be him. Somehow that's going to put him in danger, isn't it?

So I see you've added another person who's involved that I didn't see coming.

And thanks for not having the waitress in this chapter. Ok, you mentioned her name, but I won't cound that. :) You did that just for me, didn't you? Hm?

Thanks for the nice things you said, I'm glad we all are inspiring you to keep writing.

Now go finish In God's Hands!
SuzSeb chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
I really enjoyed this. Just one question. Are you going to follow it up?
CSIvHP11 chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
thanks for mentioning me, but you have t continue with a sequal, or it will justseem so incompleat, and that is very bad, good endthough, I love the fic:)
angry penguin chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Thank you for the great story. Oh, I do hope that there will be a sequel, really, really do. The Sheriff too? I know that you wont answer but, who is the shadowy man? Nick is still in danger, hm.

He just cant catch a break. I will say this one more time, take that Catherine. I know that she saved Warricklife, but she should have told the team. How will the CSIand lab techs react to Sara staying in town? These questions and more...
angry penguin chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
I am glad I could help. You really put a twist into the story

with Warrick dying for a second time. It serves Catherine right.

Poor Nick, Hes just not having a good time lately.
csimouse chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Wow! That was great!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
I sure didn't see that coming. Please continue with a sequel.
CSIvHP11 chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
did you have to hgive him freacking AMNISIA? why, I mean seriously, hasnt he sufferd enough? hasnt he? good chap though, and Waarrick is still alive, YES! update soon:)
stokesgirl chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
Ah, I was hoping it was someone else that killed the Undersheriff, but this'll work.

I so didn't see the Warrick twist coming. Hm, that just might be good to do in the show, minus Tina, but I really liked this twist. Leaves all kinds of possibilites open.

Anyways, another great chapter. Ok, I can still do with the waitress, but that's an issue I have to deal with. :)

I'll just imagine it's me, that'll work. I am a red head after all. ;)

Looking forward to the last chapter.
csimouse chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Oh my! I will be waiting!
gens chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Aargh... another cliffhanger! You are getting very good leaving us in suspense. Very interesting chapter, I am eagerly waiting for the next which I hope will be soon.
angry penguin chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
When Grissom pulled out his gun, you shocked me. After What happened with Warrick and could possibly happen to Nick, I can understand, but you still shocked me. So, this goes,(possibly?) higher than McKeen? Wow. Vartaan, how dare he.