Reviews for If Wishes Were Horses
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Caspian really misses Susan.
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I love this movie and definitely love this pairing. Beautiful Job on the FanFic!
jichulets chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aw...sad...but good!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I wasn't thrilled by the idea of Caspian/Susan, but once I saw the movie I had to admit they were cute, and was thankful there wasn't obvious flirting.

Honestly, I really liked this little story of yours. I liked Caspian admiting - if only to himself - what he wishes and thinks, weeks later. How he knows what was between him and Susan wasn't love, but if there had been a little more time... Very interesting thought that he would have abandoned his kingdom if he had loved her.

Your style of writing and descriptions were very very good. I particularly liked these parts:

"He almost curses her for kissing him, for imprinting him with the thought of what could’ve been, for once being selfish. He almost hates her for being so kind and understanding. He almost is tempted to toss the Horn as far as possible.

"But the wish of just one more day holds him back."

Very good job done!
twin15 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I really liked this piece. I don't even know how to describe why I liked it. I just did. Great job!
Dreamer's Prophetess chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'm so impressed with the way this story made me feel at the end. The plot and style was simple. I was left with a very profound feeling - very bitter sweet, yet more sweet than bitter. :) Thank you.
baskervilledragonlord chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
omg! i feel the same way you do i just saw it yesterday and i loved it! now i need to read the books and then me and y friend went and bought a caspian edmund and peter bookmark
Para Dise chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow, this is pretty deep! I love the paradox. I love, love, love the paradox! Your description of Caspian and his paradoxical being the king is just so intense. One suggestion: show Caspian actually falling off his horse, like saying he jerked backward and his legs flew up or something.

At first when I heard that Caspian and Susan would fall in love, I was like, "OMG, do the movie markers always have to do that?" But I ended up liking how the two were so close to getting together and then realized they wouldn't work. And you carried that through perfectly! Good Job!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
You're right. That is why Aslan didn't let Caspian have one more day. It's sad in a way. Thanks for posting.

hpswst101
stepherz8907 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
lovely, just lovely. is there any chance that you would do an additional one shot from susans point of view, because your characterization is amazing :)
bruce24 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was really great. I generally don't even look at things that aren't cannon, but like someone else said, this pair was so well done in the movie that I can't quite let go of it. Great job!
neeb chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I'm totally one for making things as cannon as possible, but after seeing the movie I kinda really liked the Susan/Caspian paring, brief as it was...nice work, I loved reading this!
Susan and Caspian chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I love this. I love caspian and susan couple. I heard that anna is going to be in the voage of dawn treader. Keep writing more suecaspian stories.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Great job, i really liked it! I also LOVE the pairing! Hope you write more, and look out for me, i'll be adding the the susan/caspian pairing fics!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
So good! I just saw the movie too and you're right - even though Susan and Caspian aren't canon I just loved the idea of the two of them together to much to let it go! Excellent fic, it really fits well with what I think was going on after Susan left. You should write a companion piece from Susan's point of view too ;)