Reviews for As Yet Untitled
CynthiaP chapter 48 . 2/12
Wonderful story! Sorry to see it end. Enjoyed this very, very much! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing.
Osmodious chapter 48 . 7/16/2014
Really, really good story...the best post-Voldie one I've read, actually. Great characters, excellent action, nice twisty plot (but not ridiculous)...just well done. I do think there is a minor plot hole with the Draco/Pansy wedding: you clearly have them talk about the signing of contracts is to take place after the wedding, then the 'events' transpire and I don't think it ever happened...how would they get Draco's signature? And there are a couple of loose ends...all that money, disposition of Anson...but those are minor and don't detract at all. Riveting story, I couldn't stop reading, thanks for posting...and I have to say your writing, which was pretty good to begin with, has improved to professional level...I hope you keep writing!
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Good story!
Kayle2 chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

v
The Blind Dragon chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
A comment about apparating inside buildings. Remember that the twins apparated inside Number 12 Grimmauld Place right after they got their licences. It scared the shit out of Ron and Harry when they apparated into their bedroom.
numquam chapter 48 . 2/25/2014
Thank you for this story! I always enjoy finding completed post-Hogwarts fics that take the effort to develop and follow through with a plot, and that take into account that characters keep evolving as they get on with life.

That said, I have some reservations about this story - I have been skimming some of the reviews and thus know that a lot of it has already been said by others, but please bear with me.

What struck me most was the morally indefensible position the Order maneuvered itself into. In my opinion, they did not manage to walk the fine line that divides their actions from that of their enemies. The much maligned Dumbledore said it best: to do what is right instead of what is easy. The Order certainly took the easy road. It would have been easier for me to bear if a) there had been more open dissent about this (i.e. the Weasley parents or others actually leaving the Order) and/or b) if you had made more clear that the Order's extremist attitude results from them being heavily damaged from the war, leaving them to develop skewed ideas on what is acceptable (vigilantism, pre-emptive killing/murder, etc.). I'm sure you implied it but I would have liked to see this being developed more within the plot. And actually, I would have liked at least some repercussions in the end, or a horrified realization on what they have become (gradual descent into violence) , or some remorse. I missed a character that would call them out on their failings in a way that would not leave him/her to be immediately ridiculed.

In terms of characterization, Hermione is the most glaring discrepancy to my canon-image of her; the way I perceive her, she simply would not be able to not involve herself in what is going on; she is always passionate about things, as well as self-righteous, which would actually work well with this Order.

The pacing drags at times, but you kept me reading, so I guess I can't complain. Robards' motivation fell a bit flat, though. On a side note, I would have liked the interrogations to include questionings on previous misdeeds, if only because I guess that the casual murder would have been easier to stomach if I had seen that someone had actually done something wrong instead of just planning to do so. Also: it's magic. At the very least, I would have liked some exposition of how it was impossible to keep anyone they killed unable to be detained/knocked out to later stand trial...

Anyway, thanks for writing and for putting it out there!
n
Fantastic-Fox chapter 48 . 10/1/2013
Hi, i just wanted to thank you for your wonderful stories. They are very well written and your plots were (at the time you wrote them) original and unique. Since i joined i have read seemingly thousands of stories but every time i want to reread a good one i come back to 'straw' or 'Brave new world'. A year ago i found 'As yet untitled' and loved it from the start.
Do you intend to write some more for the HP universe or do you have some original fiction out there to read?
I hope you're still around to read this and i would be happy to hear from you.

Thank's for the stories...Fox
btw: don't mind my mangling of the english language, i'm german ;-)
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
…. - why so many dots? Three are enough.
Noble Korhedron chapter 48 . 8/6/2013
Aw, cute ending in the last paragraph. Stupid FFn rules about no MA-rated content! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 46 . 8/6/2013
OH. CRAP! King Gawain the fucking First has actually gone through with it and attacked the Boy Who Lived!? Will Harry even let him survive long enough to reach the Death Chamber...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 41 . 8/6/2013
"Silvio Berlusconni's Italia Ristorante, London"
*cracks up laughing*
Did you REALLY have to pick that GREASEBALL to use, even if 's only a restaurant name?!
Noble Korhedron chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
Good riddance to the bitch, but I wonder if a Muggle gun would've been more merciful? Perhaps a .45 round to the back of the head...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 37 . 8/6/2013
"It cost me years of my life and countless lives in order to get there Attila, but yes, I'm forward thinking now. We have terms?"

"Yes we do."

He stood up and walked around his desk, offering his hand.

Harry took it, sealing the deal. The Daily Prophet was now the paper of record and mouthpiece for The Order of the Phoenix."
BOOYAH! Jackpot! We have a winner, folks, now we just have to hope the horse doesn't die before it's put out to stud...
Noble Korhedron chapter 36 . 8/6/2013
"But Bill had already made his decision, Harry's idea, while bloodthirsty, was necessary. He reasoned that this was a war, and they were soldiers.

And soldiers kill the enemy."
Regretfully, I agree with Bill; and Harry's viewpoint from the last Ch. Harry would be happy to live in peace, with Malfoy on the sidelines, but he just isn't prepared to stand by while magical Britain takes what amounts to Hitler's path against muggles and muggle-born witches and wizards. He'd rather sacrifice his own feelings, safety, or whatever than let it happen I.M.O...
Noble Korhedron chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
When you use that for Ch. title, are you referring to the saying about how "denial is not just a river in Egypt"?