Reviews for Maybe I Will
Sunny999 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
I really have been enjoying the past few chapters, keep it up!
ZodiacAthena1903 chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
This story is so cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
It is great!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Maybe you can talk a little bit more of how they are going to make it work?
Angie chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Well you didn't didn't say WHICH New Year! :)
My suggestion - keep writing .
My hubby (54) & I (47) found your story August 2014.
Our suggestion
KEEP WRITING
You have a gift to offer the world. No matter where you go, what career and life choices you make it is something you should keep sharing.
I have always been an avid, voracious, varied reader - when I had an active career and family I read 5-10 books a week (fiction or nonfiction-just about anything but poetry) as well as daily newspapers and several monthly journals/magazines. Several years ago I had riding accident that resulted in disabling injuries and I now suffer severe chronic pain and am often homebound. I now read 25 books a week plus I discovered the wonderful worlds of fanfiction.
Reading is my best alternative to strong narcotics and muscle relaxants. If the writing is interesting enough i can lose myself in it avoid the medications. As my husband is also an enthusiastic avid reader it also gives us shared time and things to enjoy together.
Besides giving me drug free time with my family you also gave the priceless gift of laughter. You may not realize just how important that is. When you struggle with chronic pain and/or life altering injury/illness and/or enforced inactivity depression is extremely hard to fight - even with support . Laughter brings sunshine into a dark room. Laughter does so much more too. I had a 25 year career as trauma R.N. - we have spent decades actually studying the effects laughter has the body. It reduces pain, fights infection, improves blood pressure, boosts the immune system, actually changes brain chemistry that causes depression, alleviates the damage stress does to the body... The list goes on. Hospitals all over the world actually now have teams that are solely dedicated to nothing but bringing laughter around to patients, family and staff.
So you see what a gift you have.
The gift to take people into other worlds- to experience other things. The gift of allowing people to be free for a time of whatever constraints are on their lives. The gift of laughter.
Enjoy that gift. And share it with other.
gusenitsa chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
I enjoyed your dialogue very much, very entertaining.

I did find the amount of internal conversations a bit confusing at times! Sometimes there is something to be said for less is more on that front. For example, we know that Rosto is willing to risk his life to save hers because he does it, not because they think those words!
gusenitsa chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Given that they spend so much time talking to themselves ... I was just starting to wonder if either Beka or Rosto have undiagnosed Schizophrenia when along comes: "Pay attention the real people are talking again." Hahaha, love it.
nixrenea chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I very much enjoyed your story! Beka with Rosto is probably one of my absolute favourite pairings. I liked the way you told the tale from the different perspectives! Can't wait to read more from you :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
You should obey your Mamma
Tearainy chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
This story is totally OOC, but its FanFiction so that's kins of the point lol. Your story was creative and funny and it had me in stitches. A truly enjoyable read! _
Encypher chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Good story, I enjoyed it
QuillWriter8 chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
i like the REVIEW REVIEW (x google ). google is a number. i will not accept argument or sass. but i LOVE this story! i think that you captured their essences perfectly. I really like it! so keep writing! I'm going to post a story, as soon as i can figure out how to...small problem there. any who, its amazing, and tell your mum i said so! tell her I'm jk rowling as well. :P
Snowfire chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
I luv your storys but " general POV" is actully third person point of view,( second POV is " you..." first is " I ...") sorry.
Nissa chapter 15 . 11/13/2011