Reviews for Queen of Hearts, Redeux
Katwizzle chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
i really loved this story! it was so cute and amazing! great job!
SurreptitiousFox245 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
umm...this is a really good story so far, and I don't want you to think I'm flaming, because I'm not. It's just I have a pet peeve...sorry...The Okobo-geta information is accurate, it's just that Maiko(which, is actually "Miko") and Geisha are one in the same. Really, the only difference is 1: Miko were more existant during the feudal era (Sengoku Jidai), whereas Geisha were closer to Meiji period, and 2: Geisha tend to be more responsible for upper class. They were the Miko (shrine priestesses) for your scattered Daimyo, Shogun, and Samurai while they still existed during the merger from the more traditional periods to the Meiji. Most people believe that the Miko only tended to shrines, however that was only a bit of it. They also were responsible for healing, making them skilled in pointing out herbs and medicinal remedies.

Like I said, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm flaming you...I'm not...I promise. Like I said, I have a pet peeve about slightly false information. Gomen Nisai!(I'm sorry!)

Rhiannon
Westward Rambler chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
That was adorable!
DeathProofHero chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
awesome fic! loved it. hope to see more TT stories from you in the future. keep it up :D
MeBellis chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
Gawd your writing is so beautiful. I love your detail and well placed adjictives that enhance the overal story instead of making it seem convoluted and jumbled (as so many do). It is written so well and your charactrs are flawless. Personally I would've preferred a longer story, but hey, that's not my place to decide the length.

Please make another! I would read it in a heartbeat!
hawk without wings chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
this was a really good fanfic. very awesome and sweet _
ThommyPickles chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
this story was sweet...

there are few stories with this much detail...
Agent of the Divine One chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
Nice. Hopefully the explanation isn't too awkward. :D
Green Wild Kid chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
nice job

after the first few chapters I thought that your story is gonna be another immature fantasy crap (for the lack of the better word)

but by the end it really (positively) suprised me

I have no idea how to express what I think of this fanfic so Ill just say: AWESOME!

Keep up with the good work!
Green Wild Kid chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
nice

best cliffhanger ever!
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
such a spectacular story! love it! great story and was interesting and fun ride the entire time! thanks so much for writing this adventure for all to enjoy!
Nikkel chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Wow, I remember reading this when it was FIRST posted. I read through it again, and once more, it deserves a round of applause :)
Mr. Average chapter 11 . 6/27/2009
Good ending. It's too bad they didn't let Robin and Starfire go in the card, but it's probably for the best. Overall, a very well written story. Keep up the good writing in furture fics. Peace
severineyung chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
"Mumbo was not that smart or clever at lying; if he had no clue, he really had no clue." LOL

"the multiple tests he did to “stimulate a response” (i.e. shaking it really hard, waving over a cup of water, threatening, and cussing)" LOL again.

"the queen looked at him with that smirk on her lips. A sneer crossed his face; he had no explanation for why, but it felt like she was mocking him." Hm, interesting...

" fancy, swirly scrawl of writing:

Another pair. Shall I?

A finger beneath the words pointed at their friends."

HAHA, somehow I KNEW that Queen was secretly a matchmaker! Heehee, I think Speakeasy gave that away!

I can't believe the story's finished. :(
severineyung chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
Wow, they're finally out! It's quite unconventional that their challenger, the Queen (I'm sure she can't be classed as a villain) is "genuine" in her joy of the Titan's freedom.

Great that they regained their powers in their last challenge!

I liked the slight tension you built up, through the previous ministers' fidgetings:

"Beast Boy cast a quick glance over at the others. Cottontail, Passion, and Speakeasy all seemed a little too tense. Cottontail was fidgeting, placing her fingers in her mouth and Passion kept wrapping her shawl around herself. Even Speakeasy was quiet, her mouth set in a tight line."

"How scary can a girl in sneakers be"-yeah, it's just like how scary can a "COUCH POTATO WITH A SOUPED UP REMOTE" (Control Freak) be? (Well ok, it was Raven's monsters that she unconsciously conjured that were scary, not Control Freak himself!)

Actually I felt kind of sad when they got out, "And just like when she first appeared in the field when they had first arrived, The Queen of Hearts and her Ministers of Trails, Police, Locks, and Militia disappeared."

Sigh, the adventure's over.

Oh NO, your action scene didn't "suck", lol! Btw, if you want to improve your action scenes, you could check out these two forum links (both VERY GOOD forums in general for WRITING!):

Writer's Anonymous: /topic/2872/12730191/1/

and Writer's Haven: Tutorials for Writing Improvement :

/topic/40605/3795919/1/

I especially love the latter's section on writing 3D, Fleshed out characters using Enneagrams:

/topic/40605/3795764/1/