Reviews for Wednesday's Child
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Finding all your older material and seeing works I hadn't seen before - half of it's making me want to cry. I need to go watch something really stupid now so I won't burst into tears.

Ugh, this is so evocative. *wails* I love how Buffy is the one who manages to forgive him when, out of everyone, she probably has the right to be the most upset about the situation, itself, though not the child that resulted from it, as you said.

I think my nose is going to run if I think about this anymore, so I need that break now. Bah, you're too good at this!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
This was good...a little, okay, very confusing, but all in all, GENIUS. & remember, Pi3.1459.:) Yay, Fred, go for Wesley, not Angel or Gunn!:) Don't mind me, I've just been watching 'That Vision Thing,' an eppie I didn't even want to watch & it turned out to be my favorite so far.:)
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Hmm, this story was surprisingly good. I wasn't particularly fond of the Angel/Buffy moments myself, but that's more of a personal prejudice than anything else. You did a great job with characterizations and the story. I just hope that the series doesn't end this plot point on such a tragic note. Your use of Holtz was sensible, and it should be interesting to see if the series takes a similar approach. All in all, great job.
LadyVoldemort4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
beautiful...
Ionuin chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Brilliant!
Julia chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
OMG that was so sad! i think that's how they're going to go with the Hotlz thing... u have to write a sequal or a prequal or something sort of qual... :0)
liliaeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
well I like this story, but don't forget the fang gang did have good reason not to just emphatize with Angel
Drusilla2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Wow.. this was very powerful. Bleh, I don't like Buffy/Angel, everything has to be about her, doesn't it? Poor child.. stupid Wesley and Cordy. I can totally see this happening. No doubt they wouldn't understand if they knew of Darla's pregnancy.