Reviews for Nightmare
DragonClanMaster chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
poor yako. wouldn’t neuro have sensed that thing, even if faintly, on yako?
DiamondStarz8 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
AAAHHH, my heart... SO MUCH OTP FEELS! *cries* I love this pairing so much it hurts ;o;
Such an awesome story! Keep writing!
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Daaang! The story was so descriptive, I love it! *o*
And this got me hooked. XD
sherphy chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I so love how they are so confuse about their feelings at the end :D great story!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
wow this is amazing lol are you goning to write more to this or is it finished? it is soo descriptive and perfect and i hope you have written more majin tentai nougami neuro fanfics your really good at them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Sepsis chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Great, I really liked it! ;)
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
That ending is beautiful! Neuro becoming sweet is just great!

But... that thing in her ceiling... is it just a hallucination?
xMunchy chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Oh. My. Gawd you are so awesome! I know you probably have already forgotten all about Fanfiction and probably won't even read this but DANG you are a great writer! And I did not see this coming: I thought Neuro was the one responsible for her nightmares or maybe the one who, after realizing what was going on, sneak into her bedroom and turn the nightmare into a pleasant dream (like in the 2nd chapter). You're other story was great too. I'm going to check the 3 boxes in case you come back with another story. :D
wilderbiz chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
could you write more?
Nicole chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
This is strange. Yesterday, I was thinking of writing a story like this. The ending was the same to. O_O Anyway, I LOVE the story. I skipped the dream part beacuse I have a weak sotmach. Neuro was wonderfully in charecter too. I could bet that Godai would ahve a dream like that.
LuvStarWars chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Awesome story! I really like your style of writing, and what Neuro did at the end was very sweet. Please write more of Neuro and Yako! _
bkwrm-rtfrk chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
wow i really liked your story you wrote this so well i was able to sympathize with yako and all the characters were kept in character which is awesome anyway i liked it a lot and the ending was cute thanx :)
The Sora-muffin chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
This was a really nice story! I liked how everyone was in character (especially Neuro, because an OOC Neuro is a crime) and I liked the plot. You also did a very nice job describing the fear and pain that Yako felt.

Sora
sisana chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Very nice :)
Zeal chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This is one awesome story, Neuro being just a tad bit nice at the end really makes it special. A great read.