Reviews for Hometown Glory
agronderwood chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Aww I love this! It's so true that at this point he was the only one who understood her. That's the one thing I'm mad about in the show, they never developed that.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Reading your BL one shots has made me loved this couple even more than I thought possible. Thank you for this one and the rest of them too. This one shot was angsty and I think one of my very favorites.
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Very nicely done! Loved the Brucas!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Loved this! BL were amazing!
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Awesome one shot! Loved the BL so much!
craxygirl54 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
You wrote this a while ago but I just had to mention how much I truly enjoyed this very hot amazing Brucas one shot. Totally worth the reading and I loved how you wrote them together. Best one shot I've read so far.
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was good like seriously really good and I absolute loved it. God how I wish this would have happened on the show but if one-shot I've read thanks for writing this.
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
if we chose different paths
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
It's not the type of fictions I ususally read, but I loved it! Great job!
BrucasLoveX chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You should defo. write another chapter. Very hot Brucas story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
notlikeshedid chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Uh, wow. So I like loved that. I always love me some good Brucas smut. If the show happened just like this, that would've made me so incredibly happy. And who can't resist a Brucas baby. Everyone knows that child would be gorgeous. I would love to see a sequel to this.

xoxo Erika
brucas333 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008

i love this one shot! it's soo sweet and HOT! haha
Abcdefg001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
really like it i wish it would go like that.

we can only hope. good writing. would love to know what happens after that?
BDavis427 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i just found this and i wanted to let you know that this is one of the best one-shots i have ever read! great job! i loved the ending!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »