Reviews for Random Thoughts: Season three
M14Mouse chapter 3 . 1/18/2004
I love your stories! They are the greatest! Keep up the good work!
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
MOST EXCELLENT musings-they couple with the episode beautifully-brilliant job!
Baby Fred chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
that was a great fic, very touching.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Sooo insightful, it makes Angel's actions have alot more sense. I know alotta crazed B/A fans are bitter about his "lack or reaction" but i have been a B/A fan since i was 10 (so there dmmit)and I found nothing wrong with his "gotta keep fighing the good fight in Buffy's memory" speech. I mean, if he woulda keeled over and died or TRIED to die that would've be kinda scary, stalkerish and sissy. Kinda like Spike, but that's a whole nother story. Anyway, your fic great, you should write more stuff like this esp. when Angel finds out Darla's preggers.
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I enjoyed this, Kizmet. I think the idea that Angel had his revelation while fighting in Sri Lanka - that this is when his need to live for himself became apparent - is really quite ingenious. Thanks for sharing.
Sasa chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Kizmet, you rock. I'm loving this story almost as much as the "Almost Call It Coping" series, which I just have to promote. Cause you rock.
Storm chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Yes - this is exactly it.
Jess chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Very nice :-) Great insight into Angel's mind during this episode. You made the connection of exactly why he went to Sri Lanka and how he dealt with his grief. Very cool
Music chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
***** Very Good!
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
and miles to go before I sleep!

Ooh. I love it. You always do find the meaningful little truths in the Buffy world, don't you?

I wish I had UPN, but fanfic like yours makes up for the lack of it. ;)