Reviews for Outside the Sandbox
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Loved this, it was very emotional.
mehj chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
i have the same mantra.

it made me think of the real world wars that has happened and how soldiers go back to their homes.
Tuesady chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
The first part was really good, with just Riza but I was kind of weirded out when they ended up at his apartment. Though, the ending was very good; it gives you something to think about. It wasn't as angsty as it was in the first part.
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Beautifully done. You've portrayed the aftereffects of the horror that is war beautifully.

My Marine friend calls it "the Sandbox". He's seen some pretty horrible things. We try to keep it light, talk about my dog, Mom, Apple Pie.

Again, just gorgeous.
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Good writing.
Yukixshuu chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This was wonderfull, both the story and the writing!
Red's 21st chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was really though-provoking. I like the second meaning to the name!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This fic is brilliant. I love the writing, I love the unique premise and I love the characterizations. Great work!
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really like the way that you portrayed how deeply they are affected by the war, its exceptionally believable. I especially like Riza being haunted by shadows. I really felt their pain in this. Good work.
words without chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was great, particularly towards the end. It's a look at their angst over Ishbal that doesn't feel overdone.
Lu chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
MithLuin chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hauntingly well done. They're all a mess, aren't they? I liked their less-than-sober conversation the best, though. Drunkeness, firearms and sexual tension can be a very bad combination, but they pulled it off.