Reviews for Aftermath
liane chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
so i finished reading it and i must say i liked it! ...although to be honest, gray and claire did not seem to be in love D: maybe just in half of the last chapter. but it was still good, i love your writing style too :D
liane chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
awwww the gray and popuri interaction was cute! i used to ship them hard back in the HM64 days, i honestly think they make a much MUCH better pairing than gray x mary (i loathe that pairing, you see). still, i like graire better than grayxpopuri ;D
liane chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I laughed the entire chapter! XD Gray being 'big bro' was fantastic! now now gray, be nice to the kids cause youre gonna have one very soon!

i also really like how you portray Gray and Claire's love-hate relationship. i cant believe i just found this fanfic now, may i suggest putting this fanfic under the "gray" and "claire" character category? this fic needs to be read by more people! :D
liane chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
love it so far! i believe i've read a fancomic with a very similar story to this on deviantArt, is it yours too? :D
Trainalf chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
It was a great story really, but the stillbirth was just a cruel kick in the face. Though the ending was rather cute. It was a good story and I believe you should make another like it, a generic and common plot, but somethign about it gets you hooked.
Maudlin Blase chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love how you write.

I think it's a very great story, in fact, i love all of your stories.

]

Especially the end of this chapter where Gray gets all assertive.

I swear, if i had a penny for every time I've smiled, held my breath, or felt like exploding inside of the excitement, my money jar would be filled over the top. ( I've only read like 2 of your stories /)

Thanks for these. ]
L0stM4ge chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
I've read a couple of your stories before this one, but I have to say that this is the best of the group. It's well thought out, and not as seemingly rushed as the others. I tip my hat off to you. Excellent writing.
Legendary Search chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Won looked up from his little crate desk. “Maybe if you buy something,” he answered somberly.

Excellent comic relief.
FBW chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Wow. That was terrific. I read it all in one sitting, which is very rare for me. The surprise at the end could have been ridiculous and melodramatic but because you handled it well and with a lot of sensitivity, I almost cried. I was so happy when Claire was pregnant again and Gray's response was adorable. I actually want these people to be happy together! The pacing was also good, niether too long nor short. All in all, I'm very glad I read this.
Pyro Raptor77 chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
wow I totally didn't see the stillbirth coming. I was like 'WHAT?' but yeah, this story was really good. ;D
vgirl720 chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
I cried when the baby was stillborn! DX I swear, my friends and I (read this at sleepover) sobbed. I was so sad. wah! U applied the characters perfectly, tho!
vgirl720 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
i'll give a betta review later. it was awesome so far.
LittleFlowerLei chapter 10 . 10/6/2008
LOVE!

I actually read this from beginning to end, and couldn't stop! I was kind of addicted to it! XD Love it! I'm sad to see it end though...
AnimeReallyIsMyLife chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
well ya should have droned on a little or something! i was waiting for a long time for this story and i thought it was on my update list but it wasnt and so while i was scrolling through stories i found this one and it was complete and i was all like "Omfg! no way! its ended already?". i was intreged so i read the like two chapters i hadnt read and i was all like "oh no the baby died! *sob*". wow this is a really long review. anyway im a nice author and i know that no one really does this anymore but how are you doing?
RaiKazurashi chapter 10 . 9/27/2008
Dude, love your story so much..! i dunno why others (if any) don't like 'em. xD

loveitloveitloveit!