Reviews for Where Do I Go From Here?
lost angel92 chapter 18 . 3/26
Hello,

I do hope this story hasn't been abandoned, I've quite enjoyed it thus far. It's a very real representation of what Harry is going through. I can't wait to see how Harry's relationship with Draco changes and I want to see Snape find out about what the DADA professor did.

Hope you update soon.
Thanks,
lost angel92
DWdemigod11 chapter 18 . 3/16
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THE STORY PLEAAASSE ITS SO GOOD
I know I'm a couple years late, but I really enjoy this story. I think you're developing their relationship in a believable way-sometimes writers push snape and harry into being pleasant with each other too quickly.

I know it's been years but I do hope you finish this someday.

Thank you!
andy0295 chapter 18 . 2/9
Please please dont abandone this story! I really love it
greenwings33 chapter 18 . 2/8
I am supremely hoping this will be updated soon. And by soon I mean, like right now.
I am in love with this story
harrypotterspiri chapter 18 . 2/4
Just re-read the 18th chapter to refresh my memory. You have left us at a critical point in the story. I hope you haven't abandoned this story as it is getting very tense. Looking forward to Harry's ordeal with the feeding tube and the school's reaction. You've got a great start, keeping it going.
KneazleGriff chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Yes! Great chapter. You're really handling this complex issue of self-harm very well. I'm excited to read more. ;)
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Wow! This is REALLY well written. Om hooked already! ;)
ravenienne chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
So good so far! Poor harry. Please update soon!
takingitinstride chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Wow I really like this. I know it has been ages since you have update but you really should update ;) following and favorited :)
Fae chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
I love this story so far - I really like your writing style. Please continue writing it! I feel all antsy not knowing what's going to happen. Amazing storyline! :)
CupCakeyyy chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I really love this story! Please continue writing! Please :)
Morgan chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I LOVE THIS.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO
Lillian chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Please continue this. I am particularly interested in finding more about Draco. Shape often refers when he also stayed there. I would like to learn more about that. Draco realizes Harry and he have much in common and I would like to see a friendship form. Again, I love this. PLEASE CONTINUE!
Anon chapter 18 . 10/29/2013