Reviews for Miles In The Sky
HeatherSS1 chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
What a wonderful story! So glad Cameron ended up coming back.
Keepscrolling chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
I assume you've watched the OC. Because of the many references.
Arimatla chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
"Is there a reason your covered in dirt and your clothes aren't?"
her what is covered in dirt?
Diddy.L chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
I really REALLY liked it all of it! thanks
athy13 chapter 23 . 4/25/2011
Such a great ending to such a great story. Pure awesome.
athy13 chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
Love the ENTIRE freaking story, especially this chapter. I love Spencer in this story, as a friend.
athy13 chapter 22 . 2/1/2011
I was so worried that when you introduced Spencer, Thirteen would cheat. But she didn't, which made me super happy. I like them being friends.
athy13 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
It's good, but you're having a little trouble with tenses.
Athy13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Lovlovelove this story. Chase is great! As are Thirteen and Cameron. The only thing is that I can't see 13 liking chick-flicks or romantic comedies. She seems more horror and Comedy.
athy13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is really good. I like that Chase didn't get all riled up, and start yelling and whatnot.
HiRo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hey big fan of your stories but um can youreupload the sequal to this story? I'm pretty sure it was you who made the story that Cameron was pushed down the stairs by Foreman and lost her memories for the past three years. Uh if not then nevermind but if it is you who wrote that can you reupload it? Your stories are really good and this is like the fifteenth time I'm reading them again xD so pleass PLEAS I'm beging xD please reupload it? Thank you !
UnguidedLight chapter 23 . 6/13/2010
Awesome! I loved it :)
WickedLucy chapter 23 . 5/26/2010
Wow! I just read this entire story practically in one sitting yesterday! I started it right after lunch and couldn't stop. I would eventually get up or go out and do something, and then the moment I was done, I'd come back and read more. I hope you know you were responsible for me going to bed at 5:30am! lol! But that's cool, it's not like I had to wake up early today anyway.

The story was absolutely lovely! It all happened smoothly, and the way you wrote the entire thing was just so sweet. I like how you didn't need enormous ammounts of drama to make this work. You kept it simple, and did an amazing job. The writing and the characterizations was great too! It's definitely going to my favorites. Thank you for writing it!
Jungle Madness chapter 23 . 11/22/2009
Beautifully written.
WrongObsession chapter 23 . 10/14/2009
Okay I have the most idiotic grin on my face. I can't stop smiling. The most adorable story I've read yet! I really like how they developed, it wasn't the whole concept of "Wham, Bam, Thank you 'mam" (Which there is nothing wrong with). I just really liked them. And this story made my eveing. I don't think I'll be able to return to doing any homework. Thanks for posting!