Reviews for Sentimental Value
marcen12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
-sniffs-
What a deep story. Seriously, this was good.
Cerulean Pen chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow.

That was incredibly moving. I adore how Brendon thought of his camera as a true friend and went through the five stages of grief. Your writing is incredibly fluid and stayed true to the show, even if it wasn't as humorous as it typically is. Great work, my friend.
The FallenAngel667 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love it. If they made one more Home Movies episode, this would be that ending. I know it. :)

Good job. :)
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I at first I had to ask myself was that...even worse (sad worse) then the Shows last ep. Then I realized it was at least a happy endding and it was almost like a start of a new life. It was sort of refreshing to know he could move on even after his camera that was in ever show and was sort of the certain of his life if you really think about it. I love the show and I loved this story thanks for sharing it with the rest of the world hope to read more of your work soon.
B-MillerX chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This was a really great story. The ending of the Home Movies series actually brought tears to my eyes, because everything you mentioned in the story actually came into my head.

The camera that we've seen through and learned to love through all the series was just ... gone.

I also would have guessed that Brendon never made another movie again. Not only because his camera was gone, but because ... well, they grew up. Just like Melissa started to wear way too much makeup, haha.

Great job with the story. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Anime Blob chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow... this is one of the first very, very good Home Movies fanfics I've read. You don't know how pleased I am to read this. Describing Brendon's camera as his best friend was about as dead on as you could possibly get. How the characters spoke was pretty good, too. "Well...I guess... we'll just go find the point in doing things, then."

You know, in a commentary, Melissa Galsky once said that she considers the ending of the series to be a cliffhanger (I can see why). I believe you just created the answer to that cliffhanger.