Reviews for Fate, Alchemy, and Bridges
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Omg please please update soon love all this action and drama! .
TimeShifter chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Alright, now I've got a much better idea of the hierarchy. But still, so many characters! It's going to take me a little longer to get all of this.

I think what I like best of this story is how well you've nailed the characters. I can picture Rose leaving in that way, and the conversations between Ed, Al and Winry could be right out of the canon. Not too much else to say on this chapter; it's great, but I've learned not to jump to conclusions with your work.
Elsie.S chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Ok, it's official, I like this story a lot!
I feel like it's giving me the exact sequel I wanted after seeing the FMA Movie. I can't wait to read more!
I just have one question: are you including elements from Brotherhood in here? I haven't seen it, but heard of Roy's past as Riza's father's student. You mentioned that, so I was wondering if not knowing what happens in Brotherhood would be a problem to understand your story?
Anyway, I can't read anymore for tonight (my eyes are tired from staring at the screen), but I'll come back read more later!
Cheers,
Elsie
Elsie.S chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Just found about your story, and I think I love it already!
I recently re-watched the entire 1st FMA anime and movie, and felt so frustrated with the ending! I can't see how Ed and Al can be happy, after leaving everything they've ever known behind them. So when I saw the summary of your fan-fic, I was like "Yay, someone feels the same!" (Needless to say I'm super excited about this story!)
So I read the prologue, and I like it a lot (although not dealing with the main characters). I think you did a good job on writing about Riza, I can see the character from the anime right there! I think I'm going to read another chapter or two this evening, and of course I'll let you know what I think.
Cheers,
Elsie
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Yay, I'm so glad to see a new chapter on this story.

Poor Rose, but, yeah...
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Lucifer sounds immensely dangerous, which makes it an interesting...villain? anti-hero? Corundum for the brothers to deal with?
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I'm so glad you picked this up again!

though now I have to go back and figure out what happened to Ed...
TimeShifter chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
Aw, Lucifer was about to provide answers...it seems that the Shadows are divided into the cardinal directions, and Kingdom's blades are only some of them. Blunt, Cross, this new girl, and probably Winry's aunt and uncle are the other side, and Lucifer's an unknown. Just how many Shadow's exist, who's their leader (since Cross is a Lord), and what is Lucifer's significance? How can he be a threat to Blunt if this new girl destroyed a Homunculus so easily? And what will Winry find on the Corsair ship? I thoroughly enjoyed this update, and now I'm really excited for whatever Lucifer has to say in the next one!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Poor Ed, being squeezed in by a bunch of women. I thought he'd landed on top of Rose on first reading. Winry's reactions later clarified.

Still quite a daunting fic! Am enjoying it bunches.
TimeShifter chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
I'm glad to see Ed and Winry slowly reconciling 3 years of bottled emotions, though Winry seems to be focusing on it more than Ed (ie at the service). I don't like the twins much, mostly because they have some ridiculous theory that they need to protect Winry from Ed as if they were her actual siblings, when in fact they strike me as immature children. I do, however, like Kenneth; in part due to his character, but mostly because he gives away information about Homunculi, Shadows, and others things that I have questions about. I still have a lot of questions about Corsair, the Seven Judges, and the shadows (mostly their history), but hopefully that will come with time.

Despite who he represents, I like Isovar, and he seems relatively shrewd, though I don't understand why he's willing to work with Lucifer. I'm looking forward to Roy and Ed's reunion, not to mention Ed and Al's reunion, and Ed's attempt to pacify things with Winry. Thanks for another awesome chapter, and if I haven't congratulated you already, well done on creating another original storyline!
Automailjunkie44 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
I really like ur story I cant wait to read more so hurry and update! Lots more RizaxRoy and EdxWin! haha great job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Ed would arrive back in Winry's care with amnesia, poor thing.

The fight scene with Scythe and Lloyd at the end of the chapter is quite intriguing, as well as Ivator's insistence that Ed be the alchemist who comes to the island nation. Hm.

And Al, poor Al! All alone. *pouts*
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Yay, there's more of this. Okay, General Westford's seven are severely creeping me out. (Yay!) Ed's amnesia - hahahaha...Poor Ed. That Rose is teasing him amused me to no end though I don't really see Anime!Rose having that sort of sense of humor (Manga!Rose, possibly). Can't wait to see where you go from here!
TimeShifter chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Westford is going to be a serious problem; hopefully the Mustang Seven will be enough to combat and thwart their plans. If nothing else, at least Ed and Al are back in Central, and now Winry can fix Ed's automail and they can try to restore his memory. It seems there may be some slight drama between Winry and Rose, though the latter seems to understand Ed doesn't have feelings for her.

I'm curious if the Elric brothers will be more powerful, having once again passed through the Gate. And who are these two new characters at the end? Another Homunculus? Or is it somehow Envy reborn? That wouldn't really make sense, as Envy "redeemed" himself in the last chapter, but how else would another Homunculus exist? You've got me eager for more now.
D. M. Evans chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
very interesting beginning. I like Riza going to bat for Roy. Since you asked for constructive criticism I did notice a few typoes. the one that stood out was they were 'brining' Sheska