Reviews for Fate, Alchemy, and Bridges
TimeShifter chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Sorry for not reviewing before. I really like this story, and I'm eager to see where you'll be going with it. Winry's really come into her own the last few years, and Mustang and his team are working towards a better future. Now what will Ed and Al be up to?
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow, this is intense. You have Riza's character spot on. Poor nervous Sheska. I have to laugh at the name Jack Daniels, it just reminds me of the liqour. I like the name Jeramiah Twain (hrmm, Mark Twain?) as a poet and philosopher. Hopefully i'll get to read more soon.
Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Well, the prologue is certainly a good start. I love all the questions and such you've set up so far. However, you make a lot of typos. Keep up the good work!
Skadi Hime chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I'm not usually one for reviewing stories- I usually just add a story that I like to my favorites list and go on with my merry way. But seeing that this one only has 4 reviews so far, I thought I'd drop you a small review. Sadly, I am also not one for constructive reviews, either. Sorry about that. So I guess I'd just better come out and say that I have thuroughly enjoyed the first three chappies of FA&B so far- especially your use of (semi)historical times in relationship to the Elric bros. I hope you plan to keep this up despite a lack or reviews, because this is 10 times better than half the crap on this site.

You don't have to reply, 'cus there isn't much actual critizism here. I just thought I'd write something more substantial than "WOO!1 THIS ROX. KEEP IT UP!1" if you know what I mean...

SkadiHime
pixidust-princess chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
good chapter!

yay Ed goes back home!

please update as soon as you can

x
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Yay, Paninya (aka Bunny)! I love her. She's one of my favorite secondary (tertiary?) characters in FMA. The twins are fun, too. Ken's assessments and reassessments of Winry force the reader to acknowledge that she has moved on since the brothers' disappearance.

Benjamin - is he in a Catholic church? Benjamin being such a Jewish sounding name...I've never heard of a Father Benjamin. Just curious (but I'm not Catholic, either, so).

Still not trusting Envy but waiting to see how the story plays out, regardless. Dropping the Brothers Elric out into the air sounds like a very Envy thing to do. Hope Ed and Al can fashion parachutes.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Roy/Riza is very cool. I like them together. She balances him.

Loved the scene with Breda and Havoc. It's good to see their bantering and hints on what's been going on behind the scenes.

I did see something that gave me pause - you described Roy's "eyes" - but didn't he lose one? Shouldn't that just be 'eye' at this point?
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow, that's a heckuva opening scene. I actually love that you start it off with Riza - she deserves more love, I think. The new characters all seem great, you give good descriptions of them and I'm laughing that Hughes approached all of them to give Mustang a foundation in the future. Trust Maes.

My only quibble, actually, is that you have two people speaking in one paragraph regularly, which makes it difficult to discern who's talking. Each person speaking should have his or her own paragraph, even if they're talking at the same time, otherwise it gets confusing.

I hope to see more of this. I have the feeling it'll be a lot of fun.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2