Reviews for I Hate You Most
kukukt007 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Brilliant.

Yes :D

& oh so cute. I adore this line: "And so she found herself snuggling tight against him, breathing in his irresistible scent—"

Aw. I can imagine he probably does smell good. Ha.

X
elli chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
ah, this is soo cute! you should write another!
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
ha ha this was cute and funny i really loved it!
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh. My. Word.

I absolutely loved this!

The situations you created and how you wrote all the characters - it all flowed so well and was so brilliantly written!

The dialogue was so in character too, and set the whole story off perfectly.

Amazing work, can't wait to read more from you!

Steph

x
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Perfect! I loved it! Favorite lines:

-“I still hate you.”

“I hate you more.”

“Impossible.”

Blair glared and was about to stomp on his foot—but he kissed her again, his hands running through her silken waves. His lips then traveled to her neck and up to her earlobes, where he sucked and teased gently as he breathed into her ear.

“I f*cking love you Blair. You should already know.”-

OMG, Just so perfect! I loved it!

ChuckBassLover15
mikss chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
and I fucking love this fiction! S2

srlsy, it IS amazing! congrats!
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is so great! Oh how I wish season two would be like this. I can see it now Ed looking all sick but adorable and leigton bringing him some miso soup... So Cute.
campbti chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really liked this. All the little moods, their worries. The after she said it was really fantastic. She always overreacts and he has to fight her irrationality. Loved it. The ending was perfect.
CarlyB10 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was so cute! I love the end especially, trust them to be fighting about who hates the other more right before they say 'i love you' for the first time. So adorable!
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
OMG I Love this its amazing haha
BrucasplusSkate chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Word Anita! haha I love IT, hah

"I still hate you"

"I hate you more"

haha Love you!-Nnenna:D
AllyB chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
omg that was amazing! loved it!
SweetSas chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Talk to Chuck baby

ROFL! Love this! Great job!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
love it!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
*SQUEAL* I love you. You're stories are amazing.

As usual, vdB FTW! Lily is the perfect mommy for Chuck. And I love Bart Bass so much. Can't explain it.

Love the dinner party. So sexy and hot. Touching and hand holding and pretending nothing is happening. *SQUEAL*

Then the wanting to tell..*SQUEAL*

-Bart Badass BEAMED.-

DADDY BASS APPROVES! Who would have thought...*SQUEAL*

Love that Chuck even affects Eleanor. All females SWOON from Chuck Bass's charm. Then him and Harold talking! YAY!

-It was the first time Blair had seen a member of the Upper East Side look at her father that way, treat him naturally, no lingering look of pity…no judgment.-

That's what Eric loves about his big brother, too! *SQUEAL* Chuck is the best!

Love PregnantLily! *SQUEAL* We truly do need a vdB baby. *SQUEAL* *cough*

-when he returned from his 10 minute long bathroom trip, clearly stoned.-

ROTFLMAO. I love Chuck.

SICK CHUCK! Lily is the best. Blair..eck! Perfect get well present, but unfortunately he didn't get to see it. But, so cute and adorable. And she said it..ECK!

Awkwardness around them. Poor kids.

Love the "I hate you" talk and then he finally says it. Good boy.