Reviews for Bearer of all Light
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
This was an awesome fic! Fantastic, original plotline, descriptive and fastpaced! Thanks for this honey - I'm off to read the sequel now!

*HUGS*

Mandy
TheKritty chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
Hey there!

This story is SO great and I want to read your other Light-stories, seriously.

Your story is so full of angst and hurt!dean (I love that! *squee*) and brotherly love! Sam's despair in chap 2 was amazing and it was kinda tragic and funny when Dean wanted to lead this monster away instead of Sam oder Bobby...typical Dean, our beloved hero. And of course he got hurt :o) And Dean worrying about Sam athough he is the hurt one...well. We love him for that.

And Dean looked like a 'German librarian'!*rofl* I laughed my ass of about that one! I would visit this library every single day... .. Would be great if all the librarians would look like that. Blond and all dean-ish *lol*

Love this story, I really do!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
marinawings chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
this is a good story! very action packed, emotionally gripping, true to the characters... well done!
gaelicspirit chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I'd read this before on another site, but I'm preparing to work my way through your "Light" series and had to remind myself where it all began. Still good the 2nd time around. :) I particularly love Dean going undercover and needing to bleach his hair. Not that I'd like him that blond, mind you - it's just a unique turn in your story. :)

And I still love John's tombstone inscription. Because they will, won't they?

Okay, so, I'm off to read more and see where the day takes me.
JazzyIrish chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Your work was recommended by gaelicspirit, so I thought I'd give it a try. I enjoyed the story immensely - love the look you gave Dean to impersonate the buyer - he would take my breath away.

You do a wonderful job at detailing your scenes which help me feel as if I'm there watching the action. You really put Dean through hell and back in the story *squees*. I especially loved the couple of paragraphs that described how Dean felt as he saw "his life flash before him". That poor boy has seen nothing but pain his whole life; it's a wonder that he can carry on.

I'm glad that you decided to post your work here. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel to this one. Thanks for sharing this story with us. Until next time...
Amarintha chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
One quick question do you have a beta? Because there are a lot of really simple typo's you have up there that hopefully a beta might catch for you -that's my only criticism of the whole story, so you should feel pretty good about yourself right now, lol.

I'm heading over to read the sequel after I finish this review and this was good. I'm not good at reviewing, so I liked Bobby, glad you blame John too (or at least write Bobby so he does) and this is the kind of story I'm totally in the mood for, and Sam's pretty well done, too.
PADavis chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Really enjoyed this fic - tight pacing, great balls of fire monster, Dean platinum blonde? Yum. Going on read Meeting of Minds, and look forward to reading Better to Burn out.. hmm secret Highland fan I take it? Pretty sure you are a Gaiman fan too. Cool! Going to alert you as well.

Phoebe
apieceofcake chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Great story. Nine h/c, action and good you!

Looking forward to reading the sequel :-)
Merisha chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
WOW ... what an action packed, well written and original story! I loved every moment of it, only sorry that I saw it for the first time today! I'm definately putting you on alert LOL ;0) - I love the way you describe the scenes, made it all the more real for me! Fantastic!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Rhesa chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Just found your story, and its great. great plotting and well paced. Looking forward to reading the other 2 in this series.
maz101 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Hey! Great story! I've done this all wrong - read "Better to burn out, than fade away" first, then this, then "meeting of minds". Bit backwards eh! Don't ask me why I didn't spot them in the right order but better late than never for a really great tale. Great writing too. Love your story line and it's progression - you keep it tight and you move it along. Pacey! Great dialogue with some lovely lines (if I'd reviewed chapter by chapter I'd be able to remember them specifically -I didn't so, sorry!). And excellent Hurt!

So all round - great! I'm hooked.
EmmelleN chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Great story, will be looking out for the sequel.
DeansBabyBird chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
LouLou

Before you even say - yes i am aware this is the statement of a pervert but "The sharp line of stitches stood out in a long dark ridge through Deans blond hair" that is so hot an image! Sorry but i had to say it!

"He smiled tiredly at the look of shock on the older mans face. “Don’t mind her, Bobby; she’s had a hard day.” Love that two just such a sharp and witty line, makes me laugh til my velvet green eyes run with crystal tears!

I love the ending of this story Lou, its so right that Bobby their surogate Dad gives the job of watching over this dangerous book to their actual Dad.

Fab story, fab writing fab Lou! bev x
Ster1 chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Liked the ambiguity of the ending and the way it leaves issues open for a sequel (yay!) This was a terrific fic from start to finish...
JenF chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Okay, I have to admit that I couldn't wait so I trundled over to UnGen yesterday. This story was just awesome and you've got me truly hooked.