Reviews for The Clueless Watson
kiraglitter chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
"Watson, be vulgar with me."

Best line ever.
MaMoray chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
I just saw the movie and therefore craved a fic that kinda fed my mind what I hoped would be within a fic. Oh my goodness your fic was exactly what I hoped for. Your Watson was so in character! Your fic is perfect. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for such a wonderful read!
Monty Twain chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Damn Watson! Will he EVER be happy?

[well, with holmes, of course he will, but nevertheless.]

Very well done, I congratulate you!

*adds to faves*
Monty Twain chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
I am loving this story, and being gay and half-pakistani I have a lot in common with Ramen. I especially appreciate your lack of racism when considering the books, the context in history, and recent events which have so unfortunately lead to prejudice in both the US and the UK.

Thank you!
IWantAnAlien chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
you write both characters so well :)
Grape Squirrel chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
This is really good. Holmes' POV, especially, is pitch perfect in this story. Update soon!
Emi1988 chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
So cute! I didn't expect Holmes to be the sub this time but I suppose it works out well. I can't wait to see what they do to give their friend a new love interest!
Lady Katelynna chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Aw...their so CUTE! tee hee
Emi1988 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Nicely done. I like it a lot. I can't wait to see what Watson's response to this is! Update soon please!
Runa93 chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I'm so sorry I should have reviewed much earlier! This is a really great story and please update this soon!
Sister of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Awesome story! I really love the plot that you've got going here, and your writing is great. I hope you update soon!
L'uke-chan chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
I did not understand one fucking thing! So did Holmes realise Watson's and Hassan's relationship? I'm completelly clueless... Still, I luv this story. Really interesting to read, though could you write how they look? And not hassan(you already did that) but watson and holmes. I would appreciate that. Thank you and please update soon!