Reviews for Unexpected
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Ah, that's such a great ending. I loved this story.
Leatherbound chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
I really liked it. It was well written and conveyed a lot of emotion, well done.
charizardag chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
More awesome then the first. nice job
Liooness chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
great chapter andn i loved the letter too! and toph! toph rules all. great chapter
Phoenix Wingz chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Wow. Its already going to end? Buts it so short O! Oh well. It was nice while it lasted XD. Anyway, the part I like was how Zuko acted around Katara in this chapter. I also like the letter part and the Toph moments. I don't really dislike anything so its all good )
Sisters-from-hell chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Please update soon. I can't believe it is going to end in the next chappie. Can't you extend it a while longer. I hope there is love in the ending. I love romantic endings. And they seemingly like each other. So really update soon great fic
TheMightyErrg chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
That was funny as all hell !

Would never have guessed this outcome from the last chapter. I thought Zuko was going to invade the South Pole or something.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ME chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
This chapter was so awsome that I can't count how many things were so awsomesause. I'd have to say my favorite thing was the natural flow of sarcastic jokes. Made my day, my year, probably my life. Waiting for the next one.
catal chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
yes katara got owned.
The-Devil-Butterfly chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
What? only one chapter left? Are you serious! No! It's soo good! Why must all the good ones end soo soon?

but ah well it's your story.

very good, can't wait until the next chapter.
smartcheer917 chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
one chapter left?

wha ?

who was the second girl that came storming into the palace with Katara, because it kept saying 'two' an i was like 'wait, who else is there?'?
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
sbarmarj chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Very nice. I like the way that you have built on Katara's distrust and Zuko's reactions feel spot on. I loved the bit with Toph and Sokka.
pink princess 16 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i like it so far! what is up with katara? please update soon1
Phoenix Wingz chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
After what had just happened I don't mind at all if Zuko fights back. XD Oh boy. Why do I get the feeling that something big is going to come up.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »