Reviews for The Greatest Gift of All
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
(0o0) Best. F-in. Confeshion. Story. Ever. (0o0)
hitsuhina1220 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
AWWWW I LO ED THE STORY EIB IT WAS SO PATIONET AND VERY CUTE but toshiro was charecter WHAT THE HELL THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS I LOVED IT AND BESIDES IN MY HITSUHINA STORY HE'S OFF CHARECTER TO it so hard to make an uptite captain who's so HOT "drools" alright get those images out of my but please both of you keep wrighting your story's are awesome -
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Even if this is two years after being posted- Tell your friend she is a good writer. Loved the letter.
Koatan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
To EIB: Wow, for a first fanfic, this was incredibly adorable and sweet! Mixed together with some HitsuHian and you get a very happy me xD I love it and hope you will write more
wilkiswilk chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, this is one of the best HitsuHina oneshots I've read! I LOVE the last part, when Toshiro tells her his cute!
superfish01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Well, strange how things work out isn't it?

After talking with you today I find myself looking this up. After reading it I find myself with a really goofy grin about my face.

It really was good. As I said, I'm not as far into the series as you, yet the brilliance of the story is not lost on me because of that. Great work and thanks for a great read.

Bye for now,

Kazeek chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
very good job! YAY YOUR FRIEND! anyway... great job!

shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
absoulutely amazing! great fic. : )
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Uwah! Great story there Eternal Icy Blossoms, :D the ending to it was hilarious also. XP Oh and I give credit to Snowy Peach Tsubasa for being a nice friend and posting this story up, and writing up an "awesome summary",lol.
project ecto chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
oh, i think she writes nice~
Coffee Papers chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Even though the events are predictable, it's actually still very nice!

It would be great to have this friend of yours have an account here as well.
red-strawberrii chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This oneshot was amazing! Who knew Rukia was so professional at writing 'love letters'? :P

Tell your friend that she's an incredible writer!

&. strawberrii
momo hitsugaya chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aww! so sweet! this was soo cute! )
Kalow chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Tell your friend that this was one of the best hitsuhina oneshots I've ever read! I laughed so hard when after reading all of that eloquent stuff it turned out it was all written by Rukia! But he did really feel that way so it all works out! It was very sweet! Your friend did a great job(and you're pretty cool too for putting this up for her)
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Did your friend write this?

This is amazing! So beautiful!