Reviews for I've Got You
I'm perfectly happy with that last bit, trust me :D
Sadistic Gai definitely makes me want to hide! Also, loving this :)
kristi-hugs chapter 25 . 1/31
Wonderful story! It was fun to read with a great kakairu relationship.
lala32903 chapter 15 . 1/21
Gai. Bagpipes. BEST DAY EVER.
lala32903 chapter 8 . 1/21
Iruka. Plz. Stahp. You're delusional.
aelmer6 chapter 25 . 1/15
Ehh? That's the end? NOOOOOO! It was so good! It can't end here! Now I'll be in denial for God knows how long. I loved the story. The plot was gripping, the descriptions and word usage was amazing, and the portrait of the characters was practically perfect. Please write a squeal. Soon.
aelmer6 chapter 13 . 1/12
Iruka; how are you so damn sexy? Loving the story .
luckystarchibichibi chapter 25 . 1/4
This fic is beautiful and so interesting! I was hooked from the start! I really like this Kakashi, I like the way he treated and cared for iruka, and how much he loves him. The smut scene was also beautiful and really romantic, I'm so happy u added narusasu as a side couple. They're like my favorite pair along with kakairu in Naruto :D
Plzzz plzzz plzzz make a sequel! I want more of this fluffiness!
morticaaddams chapter 11 . 1/4
I do find sadistic Gai entertaining and very interesting.
Ulura chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
This is THE best naruto fanfic I've ever read! I especially loved the chapter where Kakashi returns in ANBU mode
general zargon chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Hey there, I really enjoyed this story, and I laughed at the way you wrote Kakashi's protectiveness of Iruka, and went 'awwwww' at all the fluff. :) The action sequences were good too! And yay for using the Sharingan for perverted uses! Obito's probably giggling in the afterlife, LOL...Please keep up the excellent work, and I hope you decide to write more for this pairing and fandom!
I LoVe ChOCoMoNsTeR chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
OMG! This is such a good and well-written story. I Love the plot, your writing style, and Kakashi/Iruka goodness XD
Keep up the good work!
Calitana chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
I love this story. I keep going back and reading it again and again. I hope you are working on the sequel!
MissJudged16 chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
LOVE THIS! Awesome story incredibly well done. Epic plot and characters that could melt seamlessly into the naruto universe. Love it!
Miasen chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
Oh, this was really, really awesome. So much fun to read, and exactly what I had been looking for. Instant favourite! :-D
1,964 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »