Reviews for I've Got You
loreally47 chapter 25 . 8/15
Need the sequel! I love this author! Loved the story!
iruka is cute
hilarious and adorable
the story is really interesting and the characters feel like there alive.
I read the authors notes
karatekougra chapter 1 . 5/4
love this story so much, there are no words.
Tsubahime chapter 25 . 4/24
I loved the characterization of Iruka: he's smart, humble, loving and protective. Plus, he's a soldier,not just a teacher. A great story.
Omg
I can’t believe you- or how big my grin is rn - this story is insane. And has been quite the ride so far! But what kind of cliffy is that?! *incoherent noises*
Flybyn1ght chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
I love love love this story. Iruka and Kakashi forever! Please continue to write.
Lt.B13 chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
Where is the sequel!? You're killing me, Smalls. This was one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time and I MUST have more!
M-chan chapter 25 . 8/18/2017
Hi, your story is amazing. Cute, romantic, and make me have a stomachache because the humor.
Emmm, do you want to make a second volume of this story? I will appreciate it if you do
Stormglass chapter 5 . 8/9/2017
I do have that problem with family as well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to do much about it in fear and I hide allllll my readings except from a few friends also Hun your story is amazing! XD it made me hold my breath in anticipation!
BelleMorte1989 chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
You forgot to include Iruka being a BAMF in the summary...jus' sayin'
BelleMorte1989 chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Wow Iruka in action is pretty awesome I was surprised you didn't mention him taking weapons off the first enemy since he was only armed minimally
2,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »