Reviews for I've Got You
Panana99 chapter 16 . 5/4
The flashbacks are the best! Well, every moment of your KakaIru are great anyway but still, I really love those flashback memories
Panana99 chapter 13 . 5/4
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! LIKE, A LOT! AAAAA I'm just a sucker for all things fluff and domestic lol
Panana99 chapter 9 . 5/4
It doesn't matter how many fics I've read of KakaIru, when I find a good one to read, I just fall in love all over again with this pairing! Damn these two So glad I found this old gem though! Ugghh also really blessed to have such amazing talented authors in this fandom, especially for this ship~ Even more than a decade later the ship's still sailing and the fanfictions are treasures to be kept forever!

It's still a long way to the finish line and I'm already feeling this way
Panana99 chapter 6 . 5/4
Aaaaaa so good already
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2020
amazing fanfiction!
ReishiColleen chapter 15 . 9/20/2020
Wow. This is extremely well written and every chapter made you want more.

Curious if mr snake would eventually come to kidnap a certain chuunin sensei but I love this fic. Thank you so much for writing this
I was chapter 4 . 8/2/2020
I was
Guest chapter 22 . 6/17/2020
Fave naru fic! Anko and Gai are adorable together, and so are Iru and Kashi.
D.M.D chapter 25 . 4/11/2020
Not bad. Not bad at all.
the1annex chapter 25 . 2/20/2020
You said sequel?
NarutoVixin chapter 25 . 1/14/2020
we minions will Never leave
aelmer6 chapter 24 . 6/9/2019
I had to put this here because only one review per chapter :/
I think I've lost count of how many times I've read this story. It's just so good! I love it (and the authors notes 3)
DreamerYuri chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Is there any chance that you will put this story on Archive of Our own? Its amazing!
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 5/11/2019
I remembered these first 4 chapters of epic battle scene and could not for the life of me remember to which fic they belonged... Or to what platform. So I spend the last month and a half scourging both ao3 and this website in the hopes to find it. And I am so glad I did, believe it!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 25 . 4/15/2019