Reviews for I've Got You
cake0108 chapter 25 . 6/28
This is soooo awesome!
Sonicknuxshad chapter 25 . 6/20
With the understanding that this is 5 years old since last update and there's a good chance that you won't see this or have since changed your writing technique, I dunno... I must give a full critique.

Well... Good things and bad things that ruined the story for me. Way too many things pertaining to sex. You can't say that Kashi loves Ruka if it seems like Kashi's only thoughts from the beginning had to do with lust. I hate it when a story plays out like that. Same goes for Ruka. If you and your readers want a lemon, write a lemon, but to make such a wonderfully written and AMAZINGLY detailed story messed up by making the relationship about lust and sex... It killed it for me.

And don't get me wrong. I chuckled at the fluff parts, giggled at the flirting, was in awe at the absolutely wonderful fight scenes that I could never write even if I had a kunai pressed to my own neck... It's just the physical desire of the characters that was uncharacteristic and overpowering.

The few real caring moments, like when Ruka lost his home, or when Kashi came back after the ANBU mission and feared that he had hurt Ruka, when Ruka played a personal, meaningful song... Those parts were fantastic. But still at points tainted with lust and it sometimes made me have to stop reading in honest distaste.

With readers that are hungry for sexual endevours between characters, I've seen it as more satisfactory to either just have a one-shot, or really build up to it in a story such as this one. Only this one was stagnant... They both wanted sex from the beginning and eventually got it. That's what bothered me personally.

Of course, this is all simply an opinion based on preference. Great story, fantastic detail, just think it deserved better than being about physical desires. That's all! :)
jj chapter 25 . 6/9
wheres the nextpart?
jj chapter 22 . 6/9
i actually enjoy gai and anko together ...is there something wrong with me?
jj chapter 11 . 6/9
hand up for sadistic gai because only he and lee could be sadistic and jovelin at the same time and make it utterly hysterical
jj chapter 3 . 6/9
i read the authors notes 75% of the time the other 25 i just scan. but im also a person who at least trys to read all the terms and agreements of any contract lol
I just wanted to tell you that this story is still my favorite Naruto Fanfiction. :).
silver roses98 chapter 20 . 5/18
This is not the first time I read this story but I especially loved this chapter :)

lots of love,
silver roses98
Shinan7 chapter 24 . 4/19
Are you still planning on writing that sequel? It'd be fantastic if you were xD
Shinan7 chapter 25 . 4/19
Fantastic! Absolutely my favorite fic! It's amazing!
Rashel12345 chapter 9 . 3/8
I loved the chapter. I like the small flashbacks you give us. It mixes up the story nicely. Loving the story and the workings of your wonderful mind! XD
I'm perfectly happy with that last bit, trust me :D
Sadistic Gai definitely makes me want to hide! Also, loving this :)
kristi-hugs chapter 25 . 1/31
Wonderful story! It was fun to read with a great kakairu relationship.
lala32903 chapter 15 . 1/21
Gai. Bagpipes. BEST DAY EVER.
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »