Reviews for Memories
BlankSpace1009 chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Aaaaahhh this is amazing! I'm really sorry I've only just read this, I know you wrote it ages ago... I'm fairly new to FanFiction, so... But I love it! And I think the ending was perfect 3
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
I enjoyed this very much, in fact i though it was fantastic. I've been sat here reading this when i should have been doing my Uni work, bad me. I think I might be the only person to want this, but i would like to see Noel grow out the black in his hair so i can see his natural colour again, just for a short while anyway. I'm putting this straight into my favorites because i loved it that much. x

Well done.
BooshyJulie chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
kl chapter and gd ending
Noal Daniel chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
nicly done, though i hate vince cutting his hair
xxpipxx chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Only found this yesterday, no idea why i never read it before :)

It's awesome, and very long compared to most boosh stories...top marks xD

Lmao, on this chapter it took me a while to be able to read it, that authors note about the live show made me laugh so much, i only saw it a couple of weeks ago :)

Noel ran right in front of us, saw how many glowsticks i was wearing and smiled, i was like "argh" (mentally that is, i'm not that deranged).

That tromboner thing was brilliant xD

x
perichan chapter 14 . 11/5/2008
i know you finished this ages ago but this is the first time i've been on a computer in weeks. love the ending, read from chapter 10 til this one today thats how many i missed. love this story to peices and i liked the ending. wasn't expecting it to be Bainbridge, big twist, wanka lol. can't wait to read more stuff in the future!
BeckyRocks-x chapter 14 . 11/1/2008
Aww! This was a lovely ending, you might not be 100% happy with it, but I am :)

Haha at Fossil though for wanting to stay with Bainbridge even it he is an evil little tosser.

Vince's breakdown about the partying was so sad and then you made it all happy again with the lovey kiss :)

Oh, about Boosh live- I'm glad you said it was good, I'm seeing it on the 22nd of December and have heard it was crap, so it was nice to hear otherwise. Haha at scaring Julian though, I'll probably be even worse at the book signing :P

Loveage!

TARDISwhore chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
aws! loved it so much!

and omg, i saw boosh last thursday! it was actually the best night i've ever had! rich, dave and mike all grabbed my hand and noel winked at me! i was so happy! ima see it again too.

i personally think... sequel?
chugirl2526 chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
this was a brilliant ending I loved it
SisiDraig chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
That was just... Amazing!

I just sorta flicked through the whole thing (just to remind myself exactly what had gone on) and SO much had gone on! lol.

I love it. I can't believe this was going to be a one-shot and now... it's a 14 page awesome epic! lol.

I can't express how good this was... and don't complain about the ending. It was perfect, really sweet and cute. Exactly what this story needed, after all the other horrible stuff that had happened to them. It's sad to think that Vince never liked wearing any of his clothes! Aw.

Sisi...xx
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
Aw! That was adorable, a really perfect ending. Even if you aren't, I'm happy with it!

Just like you, I'm going to miss this story too. I will probably re-read it so many times that eventually I will know it off by heart!

Good to know that Boosh Live was good, and you had a good time. I was slighty worried because my mate said someone had told him it wasn't good (I'll give him a telling off on monday!). I honestly can't wait now!

Also well done for scaring Julian Barratt, sounds like something you'll remember for the rest of your life!

Sorry, I've got a bit carried away, I'm a little hyper from eating sweets and watching Boosh episodes (the PERFECT halloween) and now I've read this brilliant story my week is perfect!

So yeah... great story, loved it. Hoping to see more from you soon.

izzy-the-skittle
violence4 chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
YAY!

Well, you might not be one hundred per cent happy, but I certainly am! That ending was immense!

Vince's break down at the start, when he admitted why he was going out partying, was so heartbreaking, but so believable.

And his reaction to the trail really showed how the whole incident has affected him and was really upsetting (in a good way)... although I did laugh at Bob Fossil wanting to stay in Bainbridge's warehouse!

And then the last line... Such a perfect ending.

Although I hope he stayed in touch with Stacy, she was a sweetheart.

Thank you for this. (Now finish Walking A Mile! haha.)

Now:

I know *just* what you mean about the Boosh being hotter in real life! Although I have never actually seen them together... I met Noel at an RiD gig and I saw Julian in a coffee shop (I think pretty much everybody knows that story cos I tell it the whole time). Seeing them together... I would die. Or melt.

And aren't Julian's eyes just *amazing*?

love you!

Little Miss Queen Of Darkness chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
OMG! first of all... I am so jealous that you got to see them live and saw Julian! (i think I might have gone a bit crazy too, lol) I might be going to see them live coz they're doing extra shows in Jan i think XD

anyways...

Oh I really am going to miss this story :(

This chapter was so cute but i didnt half want to bash their heads together (god that sounded violent, damn upbringing). The kiss was gorgeous and the ending was fluff-tastic XD

Took him 20 minutes to realised Howard told him he loved him, silly billy. But then again if Howard had just kissed me I don't think I'd be thinking straight for a while, lol.

Perfect and I loved it :)

ThexRaven chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
It was great! :) I will miss reading this...
redlaces chapter 14 . 10/31/2008
I think it's a good ending :)