Reviews for Over All Things
Mrbiq chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
You made me cry.

Thank you.
Meloney Pringle chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This... I honestly don't have very many words.. But this is by far the most touching and heart wrenching story I've ever had the privilege of reading. I was there emotionally through and through up until that fateful end. And I cried in my pillow for such a long time.. I felt Ichigo.. All the way.. I couldn't help but empty his tears for him.. I felt everyone.. By far the most captivating group of words I've ever encountered. I will forever applaud this work. This two chapter master piece. It was over its worth in a read. I loved it.
SimplyAndyXOXO chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I'm crying so much right now. It's so tragic and it's now my favourite Bleach story.
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Where do I start!? Wow, I never get emotional about anything normally (bar gins death of course) but you.. I was brought to the brink of tears once again! Such an enjoyable read, I really felt connected with the characters, really felt the emotions flowing through each! I'd like to thank you, one for including Kira (he'sa one'a ma favourites!) so that made this story even more of a highlight for me, and also, all round for your great work! Really appreciate it, thanks for writing!
arissa chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
so so sad ... I cried ;_; .. .poor aizen, poor gin ... I love this paring and i really I wanted to say thank you for writing about them, you do really well, I hope you can write more about them
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
...wow. Seriously. Just...
This is the first fan fiction that has ever made me cry. Ever. Congratualtions! Kyaa *wipes tears away* gin dying still gets to me, even after all this time.
Immensely enjoyable first chapter, very emotional as you can tell, I actually really felt for the characters here, the emotion seemed so raw (I must be in a weird mood-not normal for me) XD Even so, fantastic work, onto the next chapter!
furubafeind95 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
I loved this, even if it did threaten to make me cry. .
ImpactManiac chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I'm spewing my tears here! This is too sad for me to handle! Hic hic TT_TT
Prussia16 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Oh my gosh... Such a beautifully sad story! I am literally sobbing because of it! It felt so...realistic! I love Gin and Aizen-sama... They are my OTP! 3 You are an awesome writer and I shall continue to read you stories. Please never stop writing AiGin 3 3 3
Barranca chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Wow, I'd like to believe that even if Aizen and Gin won't remember their previous lives after reincarnation, they would have learned from their mistakes.
Taronil chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I am such a sap. I was absolutely bawling as I read this. I still am crying now, it's just so sad! This is absolutely the sweetest thing I've ever read. Dying Gin and sad Aizen (understatement of the century. Whatever, I can't think of a good word to describe Aizen) have got to be my least favorite pairing of Aizen/Gin. At the same time, it's really really nice to read. Off to read your other stories! After I stop crying, that is.
Lillian Anderson chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I have never read a Gin/Aizen story before, but since I tend to multiship, and like most of the pairings I discover, I thought I would give it a try.

And, gosh... this story made me cry so friggin much...

Long story short, this story was absolute heaven.
unimportant chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
iv never cried during a story, until now.
assassi chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Few stories have brought tears to my eyes. This was one of them.

What to say? Simply and beautifully written, intelligent. And I don't even like the main pair the slightest bit. You have done a great job. Keep up.
Jigokuchou-chan chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This was so amazing... TToTT

...What's the connection with Yuki?