Reviews for Everything Unfolds
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
You should continue this. good
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
It was really sweet and beautiful. :) Nice!
Delirium-Dreams chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
I think it was a sweet chapter. I personally love Twilight (the time of day) and loved its inclusion :) great work
KyoxSakiFan chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
FLUFF! *Dies from happiness* I love you for this!
Pinkcandle chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Oh, gotta love the secret love fics. Always such fluff, such drama.

It's hard finding good twins fics, but this one is surprisingly pleasant to read. I'll be looking for more!
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
:O That was... AMAZEING! *squeals* :D This is so cute and romantic and gushy and... and... sweet and wonderful and a bunch of other heart-warming stuff! It's like a flurry ball of warm, nuzzling emotion that make you go, "AW!" a bunch of times. (.-.)
lady Alexas chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
so swet
BokuNoLies chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Wow, you updated soon. I thought, I was going to die. XD Can I have some cookies? Ah, but I must comment on the fic first. Well, let's see... The second chapter did give me shivers, and my mind danced a bit but- it did not have that much fluff, but fairly It satisfied me. I just could not think of anything more cuter than the twins tangled in sheets.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. I was satisfied with this one, it gave me imaginations of something else...

Update! Update! Update! XD

I want some yummy scenes again, much more yummier than them tangled in sheets.

XD I'll be waiting! Please, update soon...
KyoxSakiFan chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
3 words.

Adorable, sweet, and just plain awesome. Wait...*Counts words* DARN! Anyway! Awesome!
BokuNoLies chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
O_o Oh My, you just fed me a really nice and fluffy story, so yummy. I'll wait for the next update, kay? Dont keep me hanging, now that's bad. I might die in anxiety, just kidding.

Please, do update.
sakuraXkiss chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is a story to make all Hikaru and Kaoru fans squeal! Maybe a bit rushed in their confessions to each other but it worked anyway so well done. I think you should update whether you get positive feedback or not because so far it's worth continuing. x
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
One word:

SQUE!
popo chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw.

can't wait to see what happens.

I like the way you wrote it
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 5/18/2008