Reviews for Loss
DJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Absolutely heartwrenching. Well done.
1967Impala chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
oh. my. gosh.

FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!

Best One Shot Ever!

KelBub, where do you come up with this stuff?

Saw your name in my inbox. Thought "hmm, it's just a one shot I have time to read it. Especially since I'm so behind on fan fiction." I'm so glad that I did read it! I've been putting off almost every other story but I'm glad I decided to read this one! One of youre best!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh god, this invoked such imagery and my memories of the show, fresh wounds torn upon the heart...my heart burns for all of them, but most of all for Dean who sufferes eternal torment. He's uped the ante on the 'ultimate sacrifice' that used to be death, now we know better, dont we?

This was really something, you've done it justice.
eliza-w chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Yay! An explaination of where Bobby was...

Poor guy, he must be so heart broken. Those boys are the only family he has.

Ok, don't put a tribute for Dean there. I need my hope that he's coming back 100% Dean. That ain't gonna happen, but still...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Well, I saw the author alert and decided to check your story out.

I think you did a great job with Bobby, loved the scene in the finale with the brothers and him.

Everyone has their own opinion. I think this episode was great right up until the end. The ending was so haunting that I have not been able to get it out of my mind. Kripke was cruel to the fans and Dean didn't deserve that fate.

Like I said, nice take on Bobby, but I'm sorry, the last line - In memory...I'll just stop now, before I say something I will regret later.

Glad that you are writing again.

Until next time, take care.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aw. Good job sweetie! Bobby's gonna suffer just as much as Sam. It really was devastating, wasn't it? I think you captured it very well here. Well done.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
"In memory of Sam Winchester, who lost his own reason for living the moment his brother died."

Really cute story! Great job as always.
riquitv chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wonderful (sobs), i'm still crying, that was a wonderful episode, and yes, i think Bobby is now the only one that can help Sam, but at the same time, Bobby should be hurting really hard , well, thanks for the fic :)
Cbloom chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
*sob* *sob*

Enough said!

Awesome finale and a good perspective on Bobby! Good job!
atrum infractus chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I'm in love with the angsty writings coming out of this season's finale! Great job with this!

Out of curiousity, what song did that girl use for her video?
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw! that was SO sad! i was wondering where Bobby was too.i totally bawled when he died! I miss you Dean!
anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Gee, I hated No Rest for the Wicked. Thought it was the worst finale ever. Oh and that last little line, not funny dude. I don't even like to see it written down, it's just too sad.
Dani chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
so short, but so good! :(..it makes me sad...:(
mikiss chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Good take on what Bobby was doing during the last moments. Hope to see something like this when they start up next season. Tried to type in the youtube address, but it kept sending me to home page. Oh, well.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
My heart is broken and you've got me all teary again. God, I need to stop reading tags to the finale.

Beautifully written, love your Bobby.