Reviews for He's too cute to be straight
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
he's gay and taken. Those are always the best men.
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*cleans up nosebleed*

That was totally awesome. I'm a huge Spaqua shipper, so it totally rocks.
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Lol that's epic ()
scarlettazara chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i am in love with this story! it was so hilarious! good job lol
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ah! I love this universe! All of my favorite pairings (even the weird, obscure ones like Toni and Isiah), and a great setting and plot. I am definitely going to follow this one!
noodlemonsters chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aqualad, Speedy, Bumblebee, Argent, Beastboy, Robin, Hotspot, Jericho, Cyborg(mentioned in beginning), Raven and Starfire. I DEMAND COOKIES! Anyway, I LOVE this story! Especially the title! And the kiss between Aqualad and Speedy? Priceless... I'm gonna go read your "sequel." See ya! (Don't forget my cookies!)
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Love it! Totally a great story, funny too! You're such a good author.

Sandy
artemis-roth chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
dude this story was like so funny!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
hahha great ending.
village girl no. 3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
holy crapolas! this was amazing!
carnifax chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
...((dies of fangirling))

I love this so much it's ridiculous! Fwa, I was waiting for Garth to end up with Roy, and I was all "WHAT? DON'T SAY YOU'RE NOT GAY!" when he said, "But I'm not-"... That "But I'm not (single)" thing was mucho sneaky on your part! Nice!

Toni makes me laugh hysterically ("Thanks, Jinxy." killed me), and that picture... egads. We should SO force someone to draw that... ((eyes Caz)) ...but I'm not naming any names... Pfft.

One thing I loved tremendously was the fact that Garth never mentions Roy and you never see them together, so the ending hits you in the face. Also, the whole domesticated-working thing was good. Weird at first, but good. It's nice to see some domesticated Titans chillin' at the store... xD

OH, and Demyx/Garth (Demyth? Garyx?) would be... so hot, it'd be fantastic, and also adorable enough to make people swoon. And the water thing! Ahh! (I wuv Demyx. He's only second to Axel, who is just, psh, teh shizz, and he is SO CUTE when he's all, "Use *agression*... Right.")

I love your one-shots, they make me happy...

Carni... xD
Rin Requiem chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Woah xD That kiss was HAWT.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was hilarious. I love how the girls think he's so hot and want to go out with him even when they know that they're already... "half taken". It reminds me of my friends.

Okay, characters, let's see... Star-Kori. Rae-Rachel. Robin-Dick. BB-Gar. Cyborg-Vic. KF-Wally. Jericho-Joey. Argent-Toni. Aqualad-Garth. Speedy-Roy. And... Isiah-Hot Spot? Did I get them all?

Well, this made me laugh. I needed that, because now I have to go do my homework, so this cheered me up quite a bit.