Reviews for Memories of a Reflected Dream
SapphyreMyst chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Just thought I should at least review.

I seem to have thing for reading your Kingdom Hearts works lately.

Thanks for writing them!
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*sniff* Always love your Zaeri(s)th pieces.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Very good job relating the tale from Yuffie's perspective, and smart move too because it would be almost unbearably tragic if her humor and quirkiness weren't lightening the mood. Aerith completely forgets Zack! That's heartbreaking! The reader does wonder about that KH quirk where thinking about a person can give them the ability to come back, so maybe there was some hope in that barely perceived memory. I'm honestly hoping that Square will keep Zack alive in the KH world, they're already bending the rules with Aerith being there, so why not Zack?
Puti Puripi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow.. I love the idea of this story. It's about some kind of memory of a person and her soulmate in some parallel world, huh?

Since Zack is now a KH character, I would be very grateful if you make the second chapter of this story, when KH Aerith and Zack finally meet each other. They feel that they ever been very close before, whereas actually they just met. Oww..that would be sweet... Will you do it? Pretty pleeaasee? *puppy eyes*
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really like the way you put Zack in most of your stories, when you're talking about Aerith. I've never read that before and it just needs to be mentioned.
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Awesome, like always. You never cease to amaze!

Such a wonderful grip on the language, you have!

-K
Thunder-Angelist chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
YHAY! A zerith!

It's nice to think Zack would probably appear in the KH series.

After all..

most of the FF people in KH are from the 7th anyway.

So Zack SHOULD appear.

Plus... is it me, or did Aerith confused Cloud with Zack?
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
If such a thing such as a parallel universe ever actually existed... I always wondered if somehow in our suppressed memory if we could remember other people from there... it would be interesting.

This was a very good story and it was cute, written in basically Yuffie's POV. I loved it!
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this. Especially the way you connected Zack into the KH series.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
-passes out-

ILOVEYOU

mmkay.
sae hyuuga -x chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
D'aw, a Zerith! Kinda sad though, but Yuffie tends to...lighten the mood...I guess.

This just shows that Zack should be in the next Kingdom Hearts. If Aerith and Sephiroth are alive, why not Zack, right?

Good oneshot! _