Reviews for Reunion of the stereotypes
HelenBVB chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I like this one a lot! Great story. Update soon!
boomer chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
rofl! this so fuckig funny! i was laughig so hard i was crying. good job!
anon-kun chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
omg...an update
eligentvomit chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
wow this is really starting to get good. i like the story line a lot. i think you absolutly must write another chapter.i must know what happens when they see each other again. i cant believe that the answers they put on the likes was changed ha ha "sexy" ha ha poor Ulquiorra :D i honestly think the conserler was just having too much fun. he could have a least added on makes a good tuna sandwhich on to the list too ha ha but love the story and if it isnt too much trouble would love another chapter :D

ps i love it when the story starts to get akward :D
FrostyFeline chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
*o* zomg who was screwing around with the lists? Must. Know. Update. UPDATE~...UUUUUUPDATEEEEEE~!
2tired2Bnarcoleptic chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
What the notes said was hillarious.
Dreaming Rain chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Wow, this is getting so good!

I love Szayel.
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
LOL! Nice, I was a little shocked that Grimmjow didn't get his ass kicked, but I guess he has more skillz then that! :D
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Hmm, interesting. Ulquiorra sounded...stalkerish, but I guess that pretty much is him. It was actually very in character, or at least I thought so! :D
Xx.White.Stripes.xX chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
ROTFL! That was funny! I vote for GrimUlqui! No, wait, there's six chapters...I hope there's GrimUlqui.
EliiChan chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Wow, I just read this yesterday and then an update in the morning? After a little over a year? I am one lucky GrimmUlqui fangirl. :3

I loved this chapter and the title~ x3 I can't wait to see what happens next. :o I don't think Ulquiorra really wrote that in there but who knows maybe he was high when he wrote it? j/k xD Or maybe he was writing it down without really noticing it. xD I'm kinda hopin' the rating changes to M over the next couple of chapters, if ya know what I mean? ;)
Assai chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
There is no proper word to express my joy at seeing this updated, just when I thought that the humor with no angst and immature screwing jokes genre was dead. I honestly loled at this (while also re-reading all the old chapters to refresh my atrotious memory -_-). Did I spot a Taco Aizen reference there? -3- Can't wait for updates.
hoshiww chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
SEXY?

ULQUIORRA FINDS GRIMMJOW SEXY? dies.- NO, Hitsugaya did something. HITSUGAYA DID SOMETHING! all the way.- Must find loophole... AH! Didn't Ulquiorra say that the thing that he wrote on the likes list was 'can make surprisingly delectable sandwiches'? And on the list that Grimmjow read, there was nothing about sandwiches. AH, SEE Hitsugaya did something triumphant.- That or Ulquiorra was drunk while he wrote the list. Does ULquiorra even drink?

Anyways, Keep on writing, because I truly need to know if Hitsugaya did something.
EliiChan chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
OMFG! no update since '08? plz, plz, PLEASE! UPDATE. 3 i'm in love with this fic. i can't wait to see how they develop. ;o
summerboy103 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Whoa. This is really good.

But I have to say, Ulquiorra is acting like a real bitch here. xD