Reviews for The Fire King
Carrot-Bunny chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Oh boy. Turning an aniumal report into human lines ain't that good, huh?
Luxuria La Indigo chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
How sad is it that you continue this prolonged spree of mediocrity and unoriginality. Your complete lack of any idea your own astounds me. How can you call yourself an author when you're copying dialogue from the movies! Whatever the original Disney characters did in the movies, you have Avatar or Witch characters do the same exact thing. Narration and dialogue are also ripped out of the movies, which is even sadder.

What made you think it was a good idea to do this. Did you think nobody would notice if you just changed the name of the characters? I mean, just from reading your Elyon's Beginning story I was struck by the undeniable fact that you had taken it all from the Ariel's Beginning movie. It didn't even take me ONE SECOND to recognize the scene where Triton gave Athena the music box, you even copied the part where the seven little mermaids had been spying on their parents about to kiss and peeking at them behind a rock and giggling.

I know this because I just recently rented it out of curiosity, having seen the first one when I was very young and having loved it. I was saddened to see that you also ripped off the original Little Mermaid movie. I checked out the rest of your Disney-”inspired” stories. These aren't inspired. They're all copied. I can't believe that someone would be so dumb as to actually copy the script and songs from a Disney movie! It pains me to see that someone would be so lazy as to try to pass this off as their own.

The Lion King won awards and is one of Disney's most popular movies - and with reason. But you have utterly ruined its memory with this abomination you call a 'story'.

Have you no shame or pride? Do you not realize that it is this kind of laziness that is responsible for America's overall stupidity? Here's a tip, honey-bunny. Try coming up with something original. It might hurt your tiny little brain, but hey, no pain, no gain. And accept the blame for your errors, instead of blaming it on someone else like that stupid girl who walked/fell into a open manhole because she had been texting and not paying attention, and her parents wanted to sue the city even though it was entirely their daughter's fault for being so stupid.

Acknowledge your mistakes and failures, and admit that you were wrong to try to pass off somebody else's creation as your own. Only then can you move on. This will be the test of your own drive. Do you really care about being an author? It's cleat from the stuff you have posted that you don't. Do yourself a favor and get off the Internet, and go play outside or something.

If you were my kid, I would ensure that you never touched another computer – except of course when you had to do homework, and I suspect you spend more time recycling your fics than studying for school – so you couldn't write any more ripped-off-Disney-movie 'stories' again. And since you're apparently wasting your summer vacation with more of this stuff, I'd also put you in summer school to ensure that you're using your time productively. I can't help but wonder what will happen to you after highschool. Doubtless you write whatever essays or papers you have to do in highschool and copy them off other sources. It wouldn't surprise me.
AllAboutTheDRAMA chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I know the girl who plays young Nala.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
Don't listen to Dominus Irae! You have INCREDIBLE talent and you shouldn't let ANYONE put down your stories. I'm loving your stories!
HarryPotterFanGirlForever chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
omg this is such a awesome story! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
HarryPotterFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
ok what the hell is worng with this Omnipotenta Ira person?

does he/she just copy and paste the same review for EVERYTHING? cause you didn't use twilight in this story!

I'll tell you what i did last time DON'T listen to her reviews in fact you should just delete them!

This is a great story so far i usaly wait until i've read the whole thing befor review if it was more then one chapter but i saw this and i had say something..

Your storys are one of the best i'v ever read and your a awesome writter!
lost prince chapter 15 . 4/18/2009
Nice job doing it, was pretty good.

Though for Irma ans Sokka you could've just changed the bugs with friuts or seeds, which would look more apropriate for human eatings (you did change a lot in the movie, you can change timon's diet as well).

Over all, very nice. Liked it very much.
Dominus Irae chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What ill-thought tripe is this? Why do you keep stealing other people's stories and replacing them with the names of other people's characters that you did not create? Are you so starved for attention that you're unable to come up with ANYTHING on your own? Has your pathetic little brain finally shrunk to the size of a dust mote from your very own sheer stupidity?

Were you drinking - and dousing your eyes - with bleach and/or lye? Were you writing this in class with your cellphone when you were supposed to be paying attention to the person at the front of the room who is there to teach you the skills you need to make it in life? What put the notion in your head that you had any writing talent? Did your mother drink and smoke heavily while she was pregnant? Were you dropped on the head a lot when you were a kid? Are you in Special Education class? With the other retards?

How stupid your friends must be to continue encouraging you to broadcast your sheer, utter, profound, and complete lack of talent and intelligence to the world via your keyboard and the Internet? How stupid are your parents to allow you ANYWHERE near the computer, instead of making you do your homework or go play outside so that your pale skin can finally get the sunlight it needs after hours, days, weeks, months locked in your room masturbating to your own literary miscarriages?

What has Avatar and WITCH ever done to deserve your abuse of their universes and characters? What did the creators of these two universes ever do to you that you should dishonor them in such a disgraceful way? These characters and universes are fictional, yet they deserve far more respect than you do. You're nothing but a misbegotten, talentless Suethor who cannot come up with ONE single orignal idea.

I don't care if you use Twilight in your stories. Twilight sucks, and its author sucks, and anyone who loves Twilight enough to write a fanfiction about it sucks too. Stephanie Meyer needs to be dragged into the street and beaten viciously for the tripe she writes, but that's another matter.

The only way you can ever redeem yourself is by deleting all of this stuff that you recycled from other people and go become An Hero. Seriously. Remember, it's DOWN THE STREET, not across the road! It's all you'll ever amount to, because it's clear from your writing that you'll never make it in the real world.

Gah. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.
Amber Pegasus chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Amber Pegasus chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
I like the Boomerang guy part XD (excuse the laughter).
Amber Pegasus chapter 13 . 1/29/2009
Awesome chapter.
Lady Juse chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
Aww man! It's over :(
Lady Juse chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Zutaralover101 chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
YAY! A happy ending! I'm proud of all your hard work, W.I.T.C.H. Fan! As always, I enjoyed reading your fic!
Zutaralover101 chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Irma: Luau!

If you’re hungry for a hunk of fat juicy meat

Eat my buddy Sokka here, because he is a treat

Come on down and dine

On this tasty warrior

All you have to do is wait in line

Irma: Are you aching?

Irma: For some meat?

Irma: He’s a big guy

Sokka: Yup, yup, yup

Irma: You could be a big guy too

Irma and Sokka: Oy!

Too funny! Nice work on this chapter!