Reviews for Happiness
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Phantom Night chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Now that's angst! Great job on the story and it has a lot of angst
EndGame666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
All three of these are awesome. plz dont let it end here. while it would be nice to see Maddie get Danny's trust back you clearly know what you're doing. plz add another story to this series or more chapters to this 1!
Preemtive Karma chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love how you can say so much in such short stories. How about one more for the road? _
Kiomori chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really loved all three of these. Will there be another?
hypercell chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I did. All three. Will there be more?
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Nice story. I'm working on a story myself. Check it out sometime if you want something to read.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So very dramatic. Update soon!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
so intense and emotional just the way i like it. thanks for writing this. i wouldn't say no to more. maybe one where Danny forgives her this time. g-d you write so well. you know you could publish a book with that talent of yours. later dude
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
is there going to be another sequel-ish-one?

Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!

I do wanna see Maddie getting Danny's trust back! But come on, she is never gonna have that if Danny keeps dissapearing!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Fortune Glyph chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
(crying into tissue) so sad!
ShidesuHejjihoggu chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
you should make a sequel, where Maddie is trying SO hard to earn Danny's trust back, Jack and Jazz find out what happened, Danny runs away and everyone is trying to find him.
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really love how you did these shots. Maybe you could put them together into one fanfiction and continue the story? They're really good separate, but I bet they'd be even more amazing when put together in a single fiction with another chapter (or twelve). Another possibility if you don't want to do another from Maddie's view might be what Jack or Jazz's view when she comes home. Would you please Please PLEASE write another oneshot for this series? I'm BEGGING here. I really love them and their style.
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh...angstiness. So no happy ending? Unless you get nagged enough to continue? Maybe?

This was a little depessing, but I liked it. It flowed so nicely, too.