Reviews for Fake Love
B e a s t l y B chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhh... that was so cute! i was looking for a yullen when i found this but this was so much better!
flygon3300 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
i really didnt expect lavi to get mad at allen

but now allen knows XD
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Awww! 3 3 too cute owo
Suezanne chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
'key to my hear' 'you found my heart' it's so cheesy I can't help but love it
Vermillion Serpent chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Awww, I couldn't stop happy-crying by the end of this! It was adorable and sad and then really really happy and I loved it.

Really nicely written!
Josie Audriguez chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
awww! adorable!
aoiyumekou48 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Aww, sad at first but cute at the end
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
aw how cute!
DreamWalker18 chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
aw! this is SO sweet! i luv it!
Alice The Walker chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
yay! more lavixallen please! i really like this story, keep up the good work. though I felt sad for lavi, with how he could only have allen for an hour or so in the evening. but it all worked out. _
SilentKiller1 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
AW! FIANLLY ALLEN REALIZES!
blueporing90 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
*Claps and sniffs* Thank you for the wonderful chapter, I was getting worried when Lavi suddenly...er ...got mad but it ended nicely. Thanks again for the cute story, I really enjoyed it.

Gambattene... as always

-blueporing90
YugiKitten chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Aw how cute

Such a cute ending aw w
Brometheus chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
-takes a deep breath- OH MY GOSHIES! YOU DESICATED YOUR CHAPTER TO ME! YAY YAY YAY YAY! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER! AND YOU LIKE MY STORY? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! -flying tackle hugs- _

anyway! yes! good chapter! i really like it! i love the mushy cheesy ness of the locket thingy! i cant wait for the next chapter! _ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! update soon!

(P.S. im really really sorry but the update of lost clown will be a wee bit late. REALLY SORRY! some stuff going on, studing for exams and such. BUT I WILL GET IT ON HERE A.S.A.P!)
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
wonder how lavi is going to convince him