Reviews for Three Little Months
TooManyThoughts chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
please update soon great story
DreamingOfForeverAfter chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
Helo..OMG I love your story so is amazing!

I am from Peru and I really wanted to tell you that you must keep going on with this story is really great..and all the chapters all good!

Also I wanted to tell you that I expect you to put more chapters because I have read your story today December 13th, but thischapter was published on November 14th...a month ago.

I really hope you hurry up and put the 13th chapter soon.

All my love,

Mack71 chapter 12 . 12/11/2008
so god! update asap pretty please
alex chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
I'm not usually a begging person but please, please, please update soon.
ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 12 . 12/9/2008
That was so obvious! I got it when he liiked at the test... it's still funny though, him being a drama-queen XD
TooManyThoughts chapter 11 . 12/9/2008
Ellette Hale chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
abyssskyward chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
yay! finally.

okay seriously i cant wait for you to finish this.

its going to go great. i can feel it.

great job!:D
psychodancechick89 chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
I'm so glad to see this story back! And hallelujah for Edward finally coming clean to Bella and them finally getting together! I'm anxious to see what happens next though, both with them and with Rosalie's pregnancy.
Panda Slippers chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Thank god for rose, because lord knows bella wouldn't have gone after him alone!

Great story, and i am anxious to read the next update. Although i totally get being too busy to do anything but, hopefully, sleep.
Inamorta chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Really good. Update soon!

Aoife chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
What can i say? pure genius! a future best selling autor right here!...Amazing Rachel! loved it(",) please please update soon! PLEASE!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
I'm not going to kill you or anything, like you said they would... though you will make me really upset if you dont update soon :P

Love the story btw... I especially love the line "I won't wait ten years, Edward" Its really beautiful!
yenafer chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
I was so surprised to see and update!

I'm so happy you are going to finish this story. I was wondering about it a few weeks ago.

You are not crap at this!

I really liked Rose giving him the 'what-for' Glad he finally opened up a bit. Tanya's not good enough for him to be so miserable with her gone!

who knows? at twilighted
juliet233 chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
I love that Rosalie was the one to show up at Edward's door and talk some sense into him. This was a great chapter :)
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »