Reviews for Three Little Months
azure0610 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
As ALWAYS nymphos Rose and Em get knocked up
azure0610 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
“Help me…” I whispered to Jasper.

“Alice, will you ask that guy where he got his shoes? I think I’d like a pair…” asked Jasper smoothly.

Alice’s ears perked up and she grabbed Jasper’s arm. “Where? Show me, Jazz.” She said before pulling him away.

“You. Owe. Me.” Mouthed Jasper before he was swallowed by the large crowd.

HILARIOUS! Jasper is so smooth.

Wow, Bastard Edward returns again. WTF is his problem? He didn't even like Tanya that much. He even said he was basically her chauffeur. She'd party hardy and he'd drive her home. He's such a sap. She was wrong but he shouldn't be taking it that hard. I could imagine if they were having sex but they weren't. And I doubt it bothered Tanya that much that they weren't. She was just drunk and obviously when the alcohol starts heating you up she couldn't help herself to whoever was in the vicinity

Edward was BEYOND vampire cold at the end
azure0610 chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
Definitely to short of chapters *sighs* it's actually kind of depressing. It's really an interesting story
azure0610 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
I'm sorry but Bella better give him HELL! He wants to be rude then comes in to play the piano at HER house. Regardless of what Charlie said he was rude about the ride especially when they were going to the same place and she didn't do anything wrong
azure0610 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
I like this story. Nice change of scenery. My only BIG complaint is how short the chapters are. Ridiculously short
Kasa15 chapter 13 . 4/5/2009

I love this story!

It's so cute.!

I hope Bella and Edward work out the whole college thing, though..
Kasa15 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009

She's kickass!

I love the chapter ended!

So cute..!
Kasa15 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009

poor Edward!
Kasa15 chapter 10 . 4/5/2009

please let that test be Rose's!
Kasa15 chapter 9 . 4/5/2009
One word...

Kasa15 chapter 8 . 4/5/2009

Alice is scary!

I can't wait to read the cext chapter!

Zillanxio chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Holy crap... I just blew through your entire story, and I LOVE it! I love all the little bits of humour (Edward: 'morning.' Emmett: 'is it?') and the human characterisation is wonderful! I also really love that you're letting Bella and Edward's relationship progress slowly- it's more natural that way. I understand that you're busy with school, but OMG, update! Please! You're really weaving something beautiful here!
Twilighter chapter 13 . 3/30/2009
Are you still writing this story? I REALLY LOVE THE PLOT! It's so unique and elaborate. I really hope you do keep writing! Your biggest fan, ~Twilighter :)
Twilighter chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I agree with you, I don't think Bella and Edward should just suddenly be boyfriend and girlfriend. Edward was, obviously, hurt by tanya and needs time to heal. You, as a writer, are making the chacters more relalistic by going slow in their relationship.

~ Twilighter
Bella M chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Oh noes! Penn State and Stanford! D:

I totes understand about the school thing. Hopefully you can squeeze in some writing. Just know I am anxious over here. :D
817 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »